fourteen. home visits and slow dances.

HARRY'S POV

//a.n

there's smutaroo in this chap. so if you don't like smut then... sorry, also if you read this far... hello! thank you for reading :) i love your faces <3

forever and always,

madeline

It was the next morning, Taylor and my shirt nowhere to be found. I stretch waking up my limbs. I hear the coffee maker and Taylor laughing causing me to get up and grab my phone then headed to the bathroom. I walk into the small kitchen. Taylor wearing my shirt and undies. I wrap my arms around her. "Morning" I smiled into her neck. "Morning, want some coffee?" she asked. "You know it" I say. Taylor pours the morning dew into a mug. "You like wearing my shirts, don't you?" I asked hugging her waist. "I just like seeing you shirtless" she smirked sitting on the counter as I moved between her legs. I smiled my face inches from hers. "Well, I like seeing you in my shirts" I replied as her eyes flicker to my lips then back into my eyes. I kiss her softly. She hums in contentment as she traces my jaw. "I love you" she says to me. I kiss her again "I love you" I say. "Ah god guys come on, not on the counter" Kelsey groans. Taylor blushes as I help her down. "Sorry" I say. "I see you had a good time last night" Taylor laughs pointing to her neck indicating her hickeys. Kelsey touches her own neck and blushes. "You should see his" Kelsey laughs. "Well damn" Taylor states. Kelsey just shrugs as she takes a sip of Taylor's coffee. "Hey! That's mine!" she wines. "Sorry, it was there" Kelsey laughs.

Kelsey walked into her room and changed. Taylor laughs and shakes her head "I swear, she's like a child" she says as I place my hand under her... my shirt she jumps slightly but she smiles anyways. "I'm gonna get changed, wanna come?" she flirts with me. "Taylor, I would happily change with you" I smiled picking her up bridal style. Taylor giggles as I carried her to her bedroom. "Are you going to shower together too?" Kelsey teases. I look at Taylor. "Most definitely" I stated as Taylor's mouth agapes as if she was going to say something but I beat her to the punch. "Well then have fun with that" Kelsey smirks walking into the living room. "Are we really going to shower together?" Tay asked her back was towards me as she took off my shirt. "Well... do you want to?" I asked. She looks at me breasts full on display. "Possibly" she says walking into the bathroom. I chuckle following her. "You mess with my head you know that?" I say taking off my pants. She hums looking in the mirror brushing her hair watching my movements. I start the shower as she removes her undies she sits on the counter watching me. I smirk at her knowing it drives her crazy. She cocks her head to one side swinging her feet. I sigh squishing her face. "I love you, you know that?" I say rubbing her arms. "I love you, you know that?" she repeated. I smile kissing her softly. I remove my boxers and got in. "Scared?" I cooed as she watched me. "No, just staring at my beautiful boyfriend" Taylor says leaping off the counter and joining me. "Well, I love staring at my beautiful girlfriend" I say getting my hair wet. "You just saying that because I'm nude?" she asked as we switched. "No, but you look good with or without clothes" I say kissing her neck she sighs happily. "What's the matter?" I asked moving my hands under her breasts. "Nothing" she says as she bit her lip. I move up so my hands were playing with her nipples knowing that's a turn on for her. She lets out a shaky breath. "What's the matter, baby" I say pulling slightly my lips sucking softly. "Harry" she moans softly. One hand moved down her stomach teasing her. "Oh, god Harry not now" Taylor leans into my body. "Your body says otherwise, princess" I cooed.

After our... shower we dried off and got changed. "We should do that more often" I smirked. Taylor rolls her eyes playfully. "You know you liked it, baby" I teased. "I never said I didn't" she laughed. I got changed in my usual black jeans I wore the shirt I wore yesterday. "You know you have clothes here" Taylor states getting into a black long-sleeved dress. "I do?" I asked. "Yes" she laughs as she points to the drawer. "Ah right" I say taking off my shirt again. I felt Taylor's eyes on me. I flexed as she adverted her eyes. I changed into a white tank top and short sleeved blue, white, and red flannel I rolled up the sleeves. I put on a cross necklace and another one. I combed my hair up and hair sprayed it to stay up. "Wow, you get hotter and hotter, don't you?" Taylor asked putting on makeup on her vanity. "So, do you" I smiled kissing on top of her head. "I was thinking that we should go home this weekend" Taylor states. "Yeah?" I asked. "Yeah, I miss home" she says sadly. "So, do I, I'll tell you what, we'll leave Friday and come back Sunday night" I reassured her. She cocked her head to one side and smiled at me. "Okay" Taylor stated. "Come on, lets go we are going to be late" I said. "Right" Taylor stated fixing her beret. "KELSEY YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Taylor yells. "I'M COMING!" Kelsey yells back. "I'M NOT WAITING FOR YOU!" she yells back opening the door. I chuckle. "What?" Tay asked. "Nothing it's just funny how you're the responsible one" I say. "Someone has to be" Taylor stated.