sixteen. mending broken relations.

JAY'S POV

//a.n

hey loves! after taylor's and harry's povs the story will be done! i may make a sequel but i'm not sure just yet... i wanna keep going but i've been working on this story since july  second! enjoy this chapter

forever and always,

madeline

I wasn't happy that Louis took Kelsey home. "Hey man, you okay?" Harry asked with his arms crossed. "Yeah, you?" I asked. "Nope, that blonde prick is stealing my girl" he pouts. "She's not your girl anymore" I pointed. He runs his hands in his hair and tug slightly. "I still love her, dude" Harry tells me with a sigh. I look at him. "What? I do, she is the first girl who I actually cared about" he sighs again unlocking his car. "Does she know that?" I asked. "I don't know, it's killing me not to be with her" he wakes the car up with the soft rumbling. "You got to tell her man before Nathan takes her for good" I stated. He rolls his eyes at me. "I'm serious bro, you make her happy" I stated. "I do?" he asked. "You're stupid, of course you make her happy" I roll my eyes. "I never made her that happy, it was always you" I stated. He put his index finger that had a large ring on it and placed it to his lips in thought. "I'm going to get her back... I can't lose her, I know I say we needed to be friends but I love her, I love her more than I love myself"

I know he meant it. That determine look on his face. He truly loved the girl. I never seen anyone look at someone like that. With such love and devotion. She looked at him like that too, when he wasn't looking. "When are you going to tell her?" I asked. "No idea" he sighs stopping at a red light. "Soon, right? He looked too comfortable with your girl" I stated. He nods. "Tomorrow, I'm doing it" he says flatly. "I'm going to get my girl back too" I say. "I thought you and my sister were back together?" he asked me. "It's complicated" I face palm. "You slept with her?" he asked. I nod sighing. "Well, you better tell her that you want her back or that guy will take your girl away" he says as we parked. "Yeah" I face palm. "Let's not talk about this anymore, I'm tired and tipsy" I groan. "Same, we are going to have a hangover" Harry sighs. "I agree" I say going in my room. "Night bro" Harry says. "Night" I say changing into my pajama pants. I flop on my bed. I was tired but my head was spinning with thoughts. I sighed grabbing my phone but then put it down. I shouldn't call her, she's probably asleep. I know how she is when she's disturbed from her sleep. I plug my phone back on its charger and went to sleep.

The next morning, I had a massive hangover like I predicted. I groan awake rubbing my eyes. I'm so not putting my contacts in. I slug into my bathroom to shower. I never had one this badly. I let the water awaken my sleepy bones. I lazily shampooed my hair and rinsed then did the same with my conditioner. I turned off the water and dry myself off. There was a knock on my bathroom door. "Yeah?" I asked styling my hair. "We're going to be late!" Harry called. "I'm coming! Let me get changed!" I called. "Fine, I won't wait up for you" he called. I sighed walking to my closet to grab a black long-sleeved shirt and ripped skinny jeans also grabbing a jean jacket with a faux fur hood. I got changed and walked out. Harry sipping coffee. "It's only eleven, we have class at noon" I say looking on the stove clock. He smirked. "I know, I just wanted you up" he laughs. I scoff pouring me a mug of morning dew. "How are you not hungover? You drank more than I did" I asked him. "I have a high tolerance for alcohol" Harry laughed handing me aspirin. I swallowed the pill with my coffee. "You alright?" he asked. I nodded. "You sure?" Harry asked. "Yeah, I'm okay" I stated.

Class began as we walked in. I couldn't focus on the subject. I wanted to talk to Kelsey. I want her again. Harry nudged me. "What?" I asked. "Class is over" he says. "Oh, really?" I blink. He nods. I gather my things and follow him out. "What were you thinking about?" he asked. "Kelsey" I slap my forehead. "You really wanna talk to her, don't you?" he asked. I sighed in response. I hear the familiar giggle that made my heart tug. Kelsey with Louis. Harry looks at Taylor and Nathan; their hands locked together. I glanced up at Harry. There's no emotion. "Hey, Harry, Jay" Taylor smiled. Harry just walked away. Taylor scrunched up her eyebrows and cocked her head in confusion. She lets go of Nathan's hand and ran to him. "Kel? Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. She nods and we walk to a bench. "I love you, Kelsey" I say looking at her. Kelsey's hazel eyes widen. "You... What?" she sounded shocked. "I love you... Kelsey I love you" I say. "I..." She trailed off. "I get it, sorry I just miss you that's all" I chuckle awkwardly. Kel sighs. "I... will always love you, JJ" she smiled kissing me. I kiss her back. "What about Louis?" I asked her. "We are just friends, I made it clear to him" she stated. "So, we back on?" I asked nervously. "Yes, yes we are" she smiled brightly.