epilogue.

I walked into Summer High Retirement home to see my parents. I see them mostly everyday after my shift in a Publishing company that myself and Alyx started. I always take sunflowers to my mom knowing how much she loved them. She always tells the tale about how her and my father met. I always love the story, it makes me feel like true love truly exists in the world.  "Morning, Andrea" the receptionist said as I entered. "Mornin' Pam" I smiled signing in. "Meeting your parents?" she asked. "Yeah, where are they this time?" I asked. They were in different places each time I visited. "In the garden, your mother requested it" she smiled as she fixed her glasses. "Thanks" I smiled. "You're welcome" she says. I walked down the hall to two doors opening to the huge garden. "Morning mommy" I say as I see her and my father hand in hand. "Ah, Andrea nice to see you" mom smiled hugging me.  "You as well, I got you sunflowers again" I gave her the bouquet of them. "Ah, Drea you're to nice" she laughed. "Hi daddy, how are you?" I asked him while he hugged me. "I'm good, darling, how's work?" he asked. "Going good, been busy"  I replied as a helper took the flowers and probably took them to mom's room.

We walked around  and she told me the story I've been listening since I was born. I never get tired of it. "Are you sure you want that story again?" my dad asked. "Yes, I love it still! I love how you two fell in love after so many years of being friends" I replied. We are now sitting on a bench near a pond. A willow tree shunned out the sun. Mom laughs, "Harry, she loves the story! Let her reminisce in our youthful days!"  she says. My dad rolls his eyes. "It all started with my obsession with sunflowers, I use to talk about them a lot to Kelsey and Harry all the time" mom's eyes shined as she told the tale. "She use to have yellow everything, yellow binders, yellow notebooks, yellow everything"  my father pitched in. "You still love sunflowers to this day" I say. "Can I tell my story?" she joked. "Yes, yes you can" I say.