Chapter Twelve

Twelve-

When I woke up, Heather and Dave were still passed out. I groaned. Great, now where would they get clothes for the day?

"Wake up, lazy," I laughed They both moaned tiredly and Heather rolled over to look at me.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Five in the morning. And we have school," I yawned. Dave collapsed back on the chair.

"I find it very lucky that we have left some of our clothes here," he said. Oh yeah. They both had a few things of clothes they left here that I conveniently washed.

"Then go get your damn selves dressed!" I said. They both got up and headed to the laundry room.

I got dressed, myself, after taking a shower, with dark grey skinny jeans and a Metallica shirt. I pulled on my silver square studded belt and my black and white converse before I straightened my hair and did my eyeliner. I cleaned my lip ring holes and my piercings before putting them both back in and switching my nose ring to an actual nose ring, before going back downstairs. I realized I would have to drive both them and my brothers to school.

"I missed this shirt!" Heather said, referring to the Sleeping With Sirens shirt she wore with her black shorts. Dave had on an Iron Maiden shirt with dark blue skinny jeans. We ate some cereal and my brothers came down, dressed and ready. They both grabbed an apple.

"So I take it, you're dropping us off and driving the three of you to school?" Max asked. I nodded.

"Yup. Now come on," I said lazily. I was tired as hell. We got in my car, Heather up front with me and Dave in the middle seat between my two brothers. My brothers were almost as close to Dave as I was. From countless band rehearsals and shows.

I dropped both my brothers off and then drove Dave, Heather and I to school also. I parked at the side of the school, avoiding the front.

We walked in and met up with Dennis and Drew, and my heart sank a little when I didn't see Mike. But then as if on cue, he walked over, pulling me into a kiss.

"Wanna go out tonight?" he asked. I nodded.

"Movies?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure," he said.

____________

The rest of the day was usual, I got shoved against a locker once and called an "emo freak" and told to go kill myself already, so yeah. The usual.

Mike stopped me by my car.

"I'll be picking you up later, around six, so be ready," he said, kissing me quickly. I got into my car and drove home.

I walked in and hugged my dad and mom.

"So, I'm going to the movies again tonight with Mike," I said. They nodded and my dad tensed up.

"Why the movies?" he asked. I'm sure he was under the impression that like most people going to the 'movies', we actually went to his house and fucked in his room. No, we actually went to the movies. Well, I did.

"Because I want to see Paranormal Activity," I said. He nodded, believing me.

I ate some left over pizza, realizing how good it was and grabbed one more slice and a coke.

"Damn, you're like a bottomless pit," David laughed.

"Language," my mom scolded him. I chuckled.

"Its really good pizza," I told him. Max nodded in agreement.

"That it is," he said, laughing. I laughed lightly.