Chapter Twenty One

Twenty One-

_______________________________

Today was the day we left to play our opening show for Avenged Sevenfold, and I was in my room packing.

"Gah!" I cried as I dropped a pair of skinny jeans onto the floor. Heather was here, helping me pack. She laughed and picked them up for me.

"Thanks," I laughed. After I had packed everything, I went back into the bathroom to fix my hair again.

I was wearing a Green Day shirt with black skinny jeans, my converse and my silver square studded belt. I had replaced my snake bites with black studs and I also had in a sliver nose ring. After fixing my hair, Heather helped me carry my stuff out to the tour bus that was in front of my house that Jake, Drew, and Dave, along with our driver Nathan, were already on. Dennis and Heather were going to be at the hotel with us, along with Mike.

Once my stuff was loaded, I gave my brothers and parents hugs.

"I'll miss you guys, but can't wait for you to see our show," I said. My mom smiled and hugged me again, as did my dad and two brothers. After that, I waved and got onto the bus and we drove off, and I waved out the window till they couldn't see me. I sat back down onto the couch in the living room area of the bus, letting out a loud sigh.

"Now, only elven hours till we get there," Jake said. He was playing Call Of Duty on the X-box with Drew. Dave was texting someone, and I was bored.

"I. Am. Bored. All ready," I said. I leaned my head back and stared at the bus ceiling.

"Then do something," Dave said. I flipped him off.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like, hey! Let's play truth or dare," Drew said and phased the game him and Jake were playing. I sat back up.

"Okay, who's first?" Jake asked.

"Jay," Dave said. I turned to look at him.

"Okay, Dave? Truth or dare?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"Um, dare," he said.

"I dare you to carry around a stuffed bear all day," I said.

"What? No! And were are you even going to find one?" he asked.

"Gotta do it. And none of your business," I laughed. He rolled his eyes as I handed him a stuffed teddy bear i had found and he took of slowly.

"Now, its mine turn," he said. "Jake, truth or dare?"

"Er, dare," Jake said uncertainly.

"I dare you to walk around in you under ware till or next stop," Dave said. Jake shrugged and then took off all his clothing, except for his boxers, and then sat back down.

"Mine turn. Drew, truth or dare?" he asked.

"Truth," Drew said.

"Are you a virgin?" Jake asked. Drew's face went red.

"Er, no..." he blushed. Jake laughed.

"Did you use protection?" I demanded, joking in a serious voice.

"Ugh yes," Drew laughed. Then looked at me.

"Mine turn. Truth or dare?" he asked. I thought about it.

"Dare," I said.

"Okay, I dare you to sing a pop song," he said.

"Oh no," I said, horrified.