Chapter Nineteen

Nineteen-

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone going off beside me.

"What the hell?" I mumbled. I rolled over and read the time. Two in the morning. I looked at who the text was from. Mike.

Mike: listen, babe, I'm sorry about what you saw at the mall. sorry my apology is so late, my phone died. I hope you can understand that I would never do that to you again, I love you, I'm sorry

I stuck my middle finger up at the screen of my phone. Then I sighed and just closed my phone and rolled back over, I'd answer him later. I rolled over the earphones I had in, so I wrapped them up and put them next to my phone and fell back asleep.

*****

When I woke back up to my alarm, I groaned loudly.

"What is this life?" I mumbled. I shut off my alarm and pulled myself out of bed and to the bathroom to shower. After that, I dried off and got dressed in a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt with Jack Skellington on the front and my ripped up black skinny jeans, and then pulled on my converse and silver square studded belt, before I went back I to the bathroom.

I did my hair with light eyeliner and switched out my nose and lip rings. I left my room, with my bag, grabbing my phone and earphones and went to wake up my brothers.

"Wake up, guys! We have school," I said before leaving them grumpy and waled down to the kitchen. I was putting my phone into my pocket when I remembered the text from Mike.

"Ugh," I muttered to myself. I was busy heating up pop tarts.

I thumbed in a text while my pop tarts heated.

Yeah I didn't really appreciate that. I don't feel like talking about it right now

I sent the text just as my pop tarts were done. I gave both my brothers two and ate three while I ignored the reply I got from Mike. Then I left a note for my mom on the counter before the three of us walked out to my car.

After dropping them off, I drove myself to school. I walked in and met up with Dave, Dennis, and Jake.

"Hey, where's Drew and Heather?" I asked.

"She's with Drew. He couldn't open his locker so she tried helping and we left," Dave said. I laughed.

"Jerk," I said. He nodded.

"You know it!" he said. Then In saw Mike walking over to me. I groaned.

"Dammit," I muttered. He came up beside me and looked at me apologetically.

Jake's P.O.V.

I saw Mike pull an apologetic face and then mame his way over to Jay. She looked stressed once she saw him coming over. I didn't trust the bastard, honestly. He only finally apologized this morning, at two o' clock. Who the hell dose that? Jay looked at him wearily.