Two special Guests

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

XANDER

I Awoke feeling weightless. I felt like my whole body was spinning and then I was falling. But when I jolted awake I found myself looking into the face of an old women.

Her white hair was arranged in an up down style. She had blue eyes that were full of wisdom and strength,yet kind and compassionate.

"Drink this child,this will help with the aches and pains you will fill later." She handed me a wooden glass.

That's right I was poisoned! This had to be a physician. Wait but where was Hision my usual physician? I knocked the cup out of the old lady's hands and it spilt on the ground.

"Listen I was trying to help princeling and look what you did,you made a mess! Don't ask for anything for the rest of the day!" she said nodding her finger

"I'll be right back to clean this mess up, I better here an apology when I get back!" with that the old lady slammed the door.

I looked around where was I?

The first thing I noticed was a tarp of a goat man playing a pipe against the stone wall. It looked like he was raising flowers with his wind pipes music it was absolutely strange yet beautiful. The sound of birds and the wind was the next thing I noticed.

Two screen doors were open at the back of the room. I swung my legs from the covers to find myself completely naked!

I wasn't naked before! Who undressed me?! I looked around for anything that would cover my body. There on the bed was a robe with a note on top.

Dear Xander,

You are probably wondering why you have no cloths,well you smelt quite horrible my boy! you smelt like a horses ass! One of my young priestess barged through my study just to complain about how you bad you stank! How can a man be that filthy? I sent some of the priest to give you a bath but you still stank! we eventually had to burn the clothing.

Mother Fiona

P.S. Nice abbs ,keep up the good work.

"What?" I decided to ignore the comment about how my chest looked like.

I shrugged the robe on and walked to the screen doors.

It turned out to be a porch leading to garden

It was by far the most beautiful garden I had ever laid my eyes on. A pond full of swans and ducks surrounded by flowers. The trees were blooming and there was a flower in every color.

All of a sudden I felt my knees buckle I and I hit the ground. My sight got blurry and my body began to ache.

"Hah do you want the medicine now little princeling?"