Second

"Okay. Try again. But this time don't. imagine your using a whip. Let the water flow through you." The old priest said calmly.

"I'm trying Tuma." I whined

Tuma was helping control my powers. I had been here for a week and I had already learned how to control my powers and learning how to fight with it too.

I wasn't used to fighting without a weapon. Everyone in the kingdom knew if my fight skills. I was swift and strong. I ruled the battlefield. But learning to fight with nothing but water and my hands was turning out to be a lot difficult then I thought it would be. I felt like a failure. I was used to glory and looked high upon. I loved the feeling of being better then everyone else.

Right now I was learning how to create a whip out of water. It was hard.

"Tuma I won't ever need to learn this stuff. When will I use these powers? They've been a burden for me ever since I found out about them."

"You will need them my boy. You have a great destiny."

I rolled my eyes. That was all I had heard.

"You both have an important destiny."

I wanted to know what this so called destiny was.

I also wanted to know how Selene and I had these powers.

Each day we asked,but no answer. They always said 'you will find out soon'

I looked at the scroll that showed me the moves I needed to learn to create tis whip.

Step One: spread you legs apart

Step two: raise Hand in front.

Step Three: clear your mind and think of floating in any source of water.

Step Four: make two loop in the air to cause a whip.

I closed my eyes and recalled everything the scroll told me told me for the tenth time,and thought of my special pond out in the woods. No one knew about it but my deceased brother. Everyday I would visit. It was my safe haven. I could concentrate there.

I did the motion with hand and focused on the flour sack and the power surged threw me.

With the water whip I had cut the flower sack in half it was as if someone had taken a knife and cut it in half.

I looked at in awe.

I can't believe I did that.

I looked at Tuma for approval. His old sunken eyes looked proud. I thought back to the last time my father had ever looked at me with a since of pride.

Funny I couldn't remember a time when my father even said he was proud. He never even told me he loved me. I was second to my older brother. That's all I ever was. Second.