HORRIBLE TRAGETY

3 days later

at the news of my lovely sister dying nad her new husbamd vanishing , my heart split in two. but knoung that my love suffered was the worsr oain of akk. her body was in ashes. there was no bidt to bury.

it was worsr night in my intire life.

i heard pounding onb the door.

" sir theres a fire on h=the firthe flooor!" my guards yelled

''SELLENE'' i paniked,.

i rushed out if my ded abf intothe chaoruc hallway. servents were waere carying buckts of warrer and the maids were rushing for an axit. some had buckets of water

my guards surrounded mw as we made our way to th court yard

"Wait! Wait! Is Selene okay!"i tried to squeeze myself away from my guards. But they didn't move.

We walked through corridors to get to the court yard. When we got there everyone had streams of tears running down their faces. I desperately tried to look to spot my loves beautiful face.

When I spotted my parents I screamed.

"Where Selene?" my mother crumbled to the ground. That's when I realized the love of my life was dead.

My throat felt thick and my body grew heavy. I cried out to the sky. "Why! You played a cruel joke on us. You call yourself gods but you are truly monsters!" tears poured down my face. I heavily slumped to the ground and slammed my fists on the ground. I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder.

My guard Theos. "Sir no one can see the crowned prince act in such a manner."

My anger and grief boiled inside. I grabbed the sword from the guards belt and pointed it to his neck. He had fear in his eyes. And for a harsh and cruel moment, I gained all of my energy from his pleading eyes.

---------------------------------------------------

We also learned that Xander had disappeared. There were rumors that he planned the death of Selene. Or if he was captured and she got in the way. I didn't care my love was gone. I knew we'd never have a future. But a tiny part of me hoped that the gods pitied me enough to at least let me have her for one special night. But the gods were selfish. I wanted nothing to do with them.

I made a promise,that as soon as I was king I would get rid of the temples and declare Selene a goddess, cause what she was, a goddess, the merciful and forgiving. Yes she was a goddess, she was my goddess.