ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ

===

===

Jungkook sits in his room, fiddling with the little baggie that he had bought off Namjoon.

The boys had finished with their week long fest of staying at Namjoon's house. Now Jungkook sits indescribably bored on his bed. He can hear his parents walk around their large house, and he wonders if it would be safe to creep out his room, go and get some snacks.

It wouldn't be like Jungkook's parents cared anyway. They had been leaving him unattended from a extremely young age, giving him free access to all the liquor.

Jungkook got up, stretching. His warm feet hit the cold floor, and he walks out of his room.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook hears his mother call him from down the stairs.

"Fuck me," he says, quietly to himself.

"WE'LL BE LEAVING FOR A FEW DAYS! DON'T FUCK UP THE HOUSE!" His mother informs, before he hears the door slam shut.

Jungkook sighs, walking down the stairs, his socks make almost no noise, while stepping down each, flawlessly put together, marble steps.

He shuffles along the cold tiles. Jungkook finds his phone sitting on the kitchen bench, it slowly buzzes, with the signal of an incoming call. Jungkook chooses to ignore it, instead going and gabbing an apple from the fridge and a packet of chips from the pantry.

Jungkook bites into the crisp apple, some of it's juices run down his chin. Jungkook picks up his phone, making his way back up the perfectly cut marble steps.

Jungkook's phone starts to buzz again, this time it was a steady stream of notifications from a group chat, telling him to join the Skype call.

He skillfully opens his bedroom door with his backside.

"Jesus, they can't even wait five fucking seconds," Jungkook grumbles under his breath.

He throws all his snacks down onto his bed, and boots up his computer. The lights slowly turn on, and Jungkook can hear the fan start to swirl.

Jungkook grabs the chips, while waiting for his PC to wake up.

He logs onto his profile, and immediately, the Skype group chat call pops up, asking him to join.

The video starts to slowly render, Hoseok's insanely loud laughing could already be heard.

"Where we landing boys? xD," Hoseok snickers.

"Did you seriously just say the letters 'xD,' out loud?" Jungkook asks, upon entering the call.

"KOOKIE IS HERE!" Jimin cheers.

"Yeah, Jesus, you asshats couldn't even wait five minutes for me to go get a snack."

"I bet that snack isn't as good as snacking on this dick," Seokjin chuckles evilly.