ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ

===

===

Kijung happily walks over to Jungkook, talking extremely loudly, to no one in particular, rambling on about how what Jungkook did was truly heroic. "Dude, that guy was so scared, honestly, if I was in his position, I would've pissed myself, no joke," Kijung laughs, sitting down, way too close to Jungkook, wrapping his arm over his shoulders.

Jungkook scrunches up his nose, cringing at the contact, and the string of incoherent words, blabbing out of his mouth. Sure, Jungkook is slutty, and acts like whore with his seven closest friends; but there was a very long period of time, when not any of the boys, could even brush shoulders with the younger. Unless of course, they were asking for a death wish. "Don't touch me, please," Jungkook manages to spit out, through is gritted teeth, in the nicest way possible.

"Oh yeah, sorry dude, I just didn't think you'd have a touchy problem," Kijung snickers sarcastically, not removing his arm, hung loosely around the small boy's shoulders.

"No, seriously, get your fucking arm off, or maybe you will be in his position," Jungkook growls, his tone dropping dangerously, his words dripping with venom.

Jennie silently watches the situation start building, before stepping in, "I'm sorry, Baby, but who is this?" Sitting herself right in Jungkook's lap, forcing Kijung to remove his hand.

"How rude of me, Kijung, this is Jennie, the fair maiden I saved," Jungkook introduces, playing along with the act.

"H-hi," Kijung stutters, holding out his hand, for her to shake.

"Oh no, you can't touch her. She already belongs to someone," Jungkook smiles, the sickeningly sweet tone, has the under lying daggers.

"Well, I actually only came up here, to invite you to a party I'm having. Friday night, my house. I'll text you more details," Kijung invites, before quickly scurrying to his feet, wanting to leave the awkward situation, as quickly as his legs could take him. As soon as the click of the door, leading to the roof is heard, Jennie jumps out of Jungkook's lap.

"Sorry, I just wanted to help you, like you helped me. It was the first thing that popped into my mind," Jennie apologies softly.

"It's fine, it got him to fuck off anyway. Besides, no harm was done, I'm still gay."

"Did you check?" Jennie asks, jokingly.

"Hold up, one sec," Jungkook jokes, looking in his pockets. "Yep, still gay."

"Good, I lost my gay one time, it took me days to find it. Real pain in the ass."

"I hate it when you loose your gay, it takes forever to find. But it always ends up, that you never lost it, it's just that parents love to hide it."

Jennie giggles at the comment, "it seems to be like that."

===

"Jungkook~, you slut~," Seokjin groans, releasing his load, down the little bunny's throat, who swallows it all, living up to the title given to him.

"Only for you~," Jungkook says, his voice hoarse, from having Seokjin's member shoved down it, only moments ago.

"You say that now, but when Hoseok hits up, exactly one hour from now, you'll be saying the exact same thing," Seokjin smirks, knowing when Hoseok likes to claim the younger.

"I'm only a slut for my hyungs~," Jungkook smiles, climbing onto Seokjin's, still bare, lap, "besides, I know you love it when I'm all yours, alone in these classrooms, completely off the records."

"Of course I do baby, and as much as I love this moment, I should probably pull my pants up. In case a teacher decides to walk."

"What if... I just got you hard again, and we did it all over again?" Jungkook suggests, raising his eyebrows.

"What if... A class is suppose to use this classroom, next period," Seokjin counters, pecking Jungkook's lips, lifting him off his lap, so he could pull up his pants. "Come on, let's get outta here, before a teacher walks in," Seokjin mumbles, pulling the whining boy out the classroom.

"What are we even going to do? It's not like you're going to go to class," Jungkook complains.

"Come on, I've got some cigs, let's just go chill out on the roof or something," Seokjin explains, dragging Jungkook to the roof. "So, I heard you broke a guy's fingers or something today," Seokjin mentions, while walking through the deathly quite halls.

"Well, he was first, assaulting a girl, who also happened to be the girlfriend of a good friend of mine, second, he started it, he tried to throw a punch at me, and lastly, he is a lil' pussy."

"I don't think that last one is really a point."

"Well it is."

Seokjin rolls his eyes, opening the door to the roof, the bitter wind, biting his face as he does so.

"It's gonna snow today," Jungkook states, remembering seeing something about snow, on the forecast.

"And?"

"I'm just saying. Just like I'm just saying that, you don't always have to act like you've got a dildo up your ass," Jungkook replies sassily, which earns him a slap on the ass.

"Give me sass, and I'll give you something to choke on," Seokjin growls.

"I've already chocked on your cock today, so I'm okay."

"Never said it was my cock."

"What could you possibly make me choke-,' Jungkook is cut off, by Seokjin shove a fist full of dry pasta, right into his mouth. The elder's boys laugh rings through the cold atmosphere.

"We were making spaghetti cars in physics, I stole some pasta from it," Seokjin manages to get out, through big gasps of air.

Jungkook, whom is still coughing out bits of dry pasta, glares at Seokjin, trying to muster the meanest look he could. Which is proving to difficult, with dry pasta shoved down his throat.

"Ah, you're still so cute, my little bunny," Seokjin giggles, ruffling the small boy's silky locks.

"And I'm still going to murder you, you huge pain in my ass."

"Are you sure that's me? Or maybe it's the vibrator you left in there."

Jungkook is just about to kill Seokjin, when his phone buzzes in his pocket. "Saved by someone better than you, texting me," Jungkook jokes, poking his tongue out, to check the message. The message from,

Kijung.

===

I'VE GOT TWO MORE WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL AND THEN I'M DONE FOR THE YEAR! FUCK YEAH MY FUCKING BRÖTHERSSSSSSS!

But actually, thank you to all my amazing readers for letting my write such amazing stories this year. It's been such a blessing! I love you all, and thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my stories, it means to much to me. I literally love you all so much, and if I could, I would personally hug each and everyone one of you.

This year has been bonkers, but you've all made it so much better! Thank you for letting me do what I do!

I love you!

===

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

===

15.11.2018

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ