ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ

===

===

Jungkook sits up in his room, an expensive bottle of tequila in one hand, his brand new vape pen in the other. Jungkook tops up the e-liquid in his pen, before taking another drag.

His phone is beeping, as it had been for a while. But Jungkook was choosing to ignore it, just wanting to get drunk and high on his own, and seeing as his foster parents have left the house, there will be no consequences if he walks down the stairs, smelling strongly of liquor.

After the third time Jungkook's phone rings, he finally decides to pick it up, just so it would stop ringing.

"Babydoll, I thought you'd never pick up."

"Tried not to," Jungkook grumbles, trying to not let Taehyung hear just how drunk he is.

"Anyways, the boys and I are were all thinking about going to Hoseok's place. His parents are out, so we can smoke as much as we want. Even get a little tipsy."

"That sounds great Hyung, but-."

"Okay cool, I'll come pick you up in ten."

"Wait-."

"Love you bye!"

The elder hangs up, leaving Jungkook groaning loudly. He takes another swig of the bottle, loving the feeling of it burning down his throat.

===

Taehyung knocks loudly on the front door, startling the poor bunny as he was reaching for a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?" Jungkook yells, continuing to pull the orange tinted drink from the shelf.

"IT'S TAE! OPEN UP HOE!"

Jungkook sighs deeply, pinching the bridge of his nose. Jungkook's head is already throbbing, from the tequila earlier. If he is going to be honest, Jungkook completely forgot the entire conversation as soon as it had ended.

Jungkook shakily walks over to the door, still wearing the baggy white shirt, pairing it with some black trackie dacks. Bottle of whiskey in the one hand, vape pen, still resting peacefully in the other.

Jungkook opens the door, giving Taehyung the most 'what-the-fuck-do-you-want' look that he could manage.

"Jesus Kook, what the fuck have you been doing?"

"Mama slapped me, so I stole her liquor," Jungkook giggles in his drunken state. The place where the older woman had hit Jungkook, is now a sore looking purpley-blue.

"Jungkook, you... You're so drunk right now," Taehyung states, looking the boy up and down.

"Fuck you," he mumbles, taking a drag from the pen. He flicks the cap off the whisky bottle, chugging a quart of the bottle.