ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

"FUCK YOU!"

"DON'T USE THAT LANGUAGE AROUND ME, BOY!"

"I'LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT, SINCE YOU CLEARLY DON'T WANT ME HERE!"

"YOU SHOULD BE GODDAMN SO GRATEFUL, I TOOK YOU AWAY FROM THAT SHIT HOLE, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?"

"YOU ONLY DID IT BECAUSE YOU WERE FORCED! YOU NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE, AND THE MOMENT YOU GIVE ME AWAY, YOU ARE YOUR SLUTTY ASS WILL BE CRAWLING STRAIGHT BACK THERE!"

"I SAVED YOU! I GIVE YOU FOOD AND A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, NO LONGER HAVE TO SLEEP IN A FUCKING DISHWASHER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR FATHER ANYMORE! I SAVED YOU FROM THAT HELL! AND I GET NOTHING IN RETURN!"

"I NEVER ASKED BE SAVED, BY MY MOTHER'S SLUTTY FRIEND! YOU'RE JUST LIKE MOTHER, JUST LIKE FATHER! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THAT YOU'RE NEVER AROUND TO TAKE IT OUT ON ME!"

Jungkook's head is abruptly turned, his cheek stinging, as the woman in front of him pants heavily, rage written all across her face. "I am nothing like your mother. She never gave two shits about you."

"Yeah? Well I don't see you giving many shits either. You want to give me up anyway, don't think I don't know."

"Why would I choose, to continue to spend precious time and money, one a little PRICK, who doesn't even appreciate it?"

"YOU STILL BEAT ME! YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND STILL TOUCHES ME INAPPROPRIATELY! I'VE BEEN TRAUMATISED BY ALL THE SHIT I GO THROUGH. Whenever you're home, I get molested by a pig, and beaten by a cow."

The woman, punches Jungkook across the face, "well maybe it'll teach you a lesson."

"You say you're nothing like my mother? Then fucking ACT LIKE IT! YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

The woman brutally kicks Jungkook to the ground, grabbing his hair roughly and dragging him out the kitchen, through the house to the front door. She unlocks the door, and throws the howling boy outside, "come back when you have some fucking manners. Go get fucked by one of your 'friends,' or something tonight. I don't want to see you here anymore," Haewon spits roughly, slamming the door in the bunny's face.

Jungkook snarls, even if the door is closed; before shakily getting to his feet, his legs weak, and stomach in unimaginable pain. He hobbles away from the house, which be hates so much, reaching for the phone in his black jeans pocket.

He dials the number, of the person he knows he can trust the most at the moment. The phone begins to ring, and it seems to carry on ringing forever, until finally.

"Hello, Kookie."

"S-Seokjin Hyung?" Jeongguk asks, his voice clearly hoarse and shaky from the argument.

"Yes my little bunny?"

"A-are you at home, right now?"

"Why yes I am, I'm just chilling with Taehyung and Yoongi and the moment"

"Can I c-come over?"

"Why yes you can, we're just gonna get high, and start talking about some deep shit."

"I'll be over in a bit. Thank H-Hyung."

"Is everything okay? You sound a little beaten up."

"I'll explain when I get there, I just need a place to crash..."

"Okay little one, we'll be waiting."

===

Jungkook arrives at the front door of his friend's house. He doesn't even have to knock once before it's being opened. The hurt bunny is greeted by a smiley Taehyung, until the elder notices Jungkook's condition.

"Babydoll, what happened?" Taehyung asks, hastily trying to get Jungkook inside.

"Parents kicked me out for tonight. The argument did not go well beforehand," Jungkook answers truthfully.

"Oh... Baby... Come on, let's get you up to Seokjinnie and Yoongi Hyung," Taehyung mumbles, dragging the small boy up Seokjin's steps. Taehyung leads Jungkook to Seokjin's room, upon opening the door, the very strong smell of weed meets the nose.

"Welcome to the fucking party, Kookie," Seokjin greets, laughing in his stoned haze. Jungkook smiles sweetly, he can tell they've been at it for a while. All their eyes are bloodshot and glossy.

"Hey Baby boy, come here," Yoongi pats his lap, "you can take a hit of my joint." Jungkook weakly walks to Yoongi, almost crashing down on top of him. "You okay there? Seem a little beaten up."

Jungkook sighs, taking the half smoked joint from Yoongi's hands. "Argument with the parents, she kicked me out. Literally, kicked me then pulled me out the house by my hair," Jungkook explains, taking a hit from the joint, liking how the strawberry flavour of the wrap, clings to his lips. "So I'm not exactly... Accepted... At home right now."

Seokjin looks at Jungkook, a sympathy dilutes his eyes. Seokjin sighs, "you need a place to stay tonight? 'Cause I've got space here if you want it," he offers.

Jungkook nods slightly, "that'd be nice, thanks Hyung."

"You're welcome."

"So, what do you think they'll do when you get back?" Taehyung asks quietly, looking up from fiddling with his hands.

"I dunno. I have an uncle or something, so maybe I'll be shipped off to him. I'm not sure just yet, hell, I'm not even sure if he lives in Korea."

Yoongi wraps his arms tightly around Jungkook, kissing the top of his fluffy hair. "It'll be okay Baby, if need be, you can come live with me," Yoongi reassures.

"Or me," Taehyung butts in quickly.

"I'm here too," Seokjin adds.

Jungkook chuckles softly, "you guys are all weirdos," he mutters to himself; Yoongi squeezes his waist for a few seconds, just making sure he feels loved.

"You love us."

"Of course. What would I do without you?"

===

Procrastinating is always fun. Thinking about all the shit you've got to do, while you just put it off.

Wow.

I have so much homework.

===

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

===

28.10.2018

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ