ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ

===

===

Jungkook walks into the school, his best friends following closely behind him. The halls are filled with quiet whispering, and questioning looks.

"I heard they all went on a spontaneous trip to Bora Bora."

"I thought they were finally expelled."

"Weren't they all sent to prison for a week? That's why the police were here."

"Wasn't the mafia after them?"

Jungkook shakes off all the stares, he still holds power over everyone, "mind your own fucking business, will you?" Jungkook snaps at everyone, asserting power and dominance over everyone in the hallways. The students quickly stop staring, looking back at each other.

"You left for a whole week, just to be a pussy, why should we submit to you? Aren't you abusing you power a little?" A voice speaks out, stepping from the crowd, a badly beaten up Kijung presents himself.

"I think you and I both know, I haven't been slacking off, your face is all the proof needed. Besides, aren't you one to talk, about 'abusing your power?'" Jungkook rebuttals.

"I'm not the one, forcing everyone to stop looking at them, while they make a fucking scene."

"But you are the one, crying to their father, because they can't take the fall for something they've done. You're not game enough to face the consequences, so you cower, like a little pussy."

Minho happily skips out of the crowd, stepping into the empty stretch between Kijung and Jungkook. "I think I speak for everyone here when I ask, what the fuck is going on?" He asks, over exaggerating his movements.

Jungkook cracks a smirk, "well, I guess everyone deserves to know, yeah? You all want to know?" Jungkook asks the crowd, Hoseok grabs Jungkook shoulder, tightly grasping it.

"You only have five minutes, don't go getting into fights," he whispers into his ear, heeding his warning.

"Don't worry, this'll only take a second," Jungkook whispers back, before turn to the eager students. "Yoo Kijung, on this day, two weeks ago, raped me," Jungkook announces loudly to everyone.

"Where's your proof?" A voice yells from the crowd. Jungkook merely peels off his shirt, girls and boys scream loudly, having been waiting for this day, only thriving in their wildest fantasises, to see the muscle pig remove his shirt. But the swooning is quickly cut off, as they see all the bruises, scratches, and fading hickeys.

"You want proof? I give you proof, and no, I don't care if this 'ruins his future,' rapists don't have future. And this little pussy, is lucky enough to have his father as chief of all police, so he's choosing to cower behind a power, that isn't even his. But hey, he'll get what's coming to him eventually," Jungkook sassily walks away, putting on his shirt. He bumps hard into Kijung, as he walks past, stopping momentarily. "You may have power over my options, but you have no power over these kids," Jungkook snarls into his ear, before walking off.