ᴤ ɪ ᴥ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

Jungkook sat in his classroom, not paying attention to anything the teacher is saying. Instead he found it much more interesting, to look out the window, watching the dancing snow flakes, flutter to the ground gracefully. He had always found it so peaceful, the way snowflakes nimbly float to the floor, decorating trees, bushes, buildings and people on their way down. The snow made Jungkook feel at peace.

"Jungkook," the teacher calls on him, Jungkook hums as a response, refusing to tear his eyes away from the peaceful scene before his eyes. "Jeon Jungkook, would you mind getting your head out of the clouds? The class is in here," the teacher asks, sass cutting the end of his tone.

Jungkook sighs, pulling his eyes away from the winter wonderland outside, focusing in on the class, "does this ever so please your desire, my king?" Jungkook replies back, the same sass cutting in on his tone.

The teacher rolls his eyes, and goes back to teaching the class about the different kinds of rocks, or something else to do with science. Jungkook went back to staring out the window, smiling softly at how the way some of the snowflakes fell to the ground.

The loud bang of the door startles everyone in the class, except for Jungkook, who was still in his own world, thinking of how spectacular it would be, if music was a tangible thing. How you could smoothly dance around with the music.

Jungkook hears someone seat them self next to him, only then, is Jungkook pulled from his thoughts, turning to look Kijung in the eye.

"Hey Kook," he greets.

Jungkook merely nods for a greeting in return, before turning back to the window, watching the snow spin slowly to floor.

"So, what are we doing?"

Jungkook shrugs, not bothering to look back at Kijung. Jungkook's face turns into a slight frown, thinking about what both Lisa and Namjoon had said to him the previous night.

"Have you seriously been looking out the window the-," Kijung was cut off by teacher, before he could finish what he had to say. He was scolded, and told to shut up, before the teacher finally turned back to what he was doing.

Jungkook smiled at the thought of just sitting in the park, letting the white petals fall around him. It had always been dream of Jungkook's, to have just one peaceful moment, where everything was still. Of course, with the events of his life, no such thing has ever happened. He was always screamed at, being starved, kicked, punched, shoved into some sort of cramped space, or being thrown out the house for a few days. There was always something that  stopped Jungkook's dream.

His dream of just having one peaceful moment.

"Kook? Kook? Jungkook? Earth to Jungkook," Kijung whispers annoyingly, trying to grasp at his friend's attention, unable to take the hint, that Jungkook didn't want to be bother at the moment.