ᴤ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

===

===

The party is almost out of hand, by now. Jimin can swear that, at least three couples have had sex, somewhere in this large house.

Jungkook was high intoxicated. Which could only lead to sexual things. "Hey Seokjinnie hyung~, how would you like a blow job?" Jungkook asks, slurring his words.

"Bunny, I think you're a little intoxicated for this shit."

"Don't you want one?"

"Of course I do, Bunny, but-."

"Great!"

Jungkook greedily starts to kiss down Seokjin's neck, moving down slowly to the floor; he was willingly ready to give Seokjin a blow job. Right in the open. In the middle of a party.

"Woah! Babydoll," Taehyung quickly steps in, pulling Jungkook up from the floor, stopping him from doing something he'll regret later. "We all know you have a mouth like a god, but you don't need to show it off here, and now."

Jungkook pouts like a small child, after being denied their favourite lolly. "Cock-block," Seokjin whispers into Taehyung's ear.

"Shut up Hyung, your so drunk you won't even remember this tomorrow," Taehyung snaps.

"Don't speak to your Hyung like that."

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Taehyung holds up three fingers, desperately trying to ignore Jungkook. Who was currently circling his hips, creating delicious friction; and kissing up and down his neck, hitting all of Taehyung's sweet spots.

"I mean, at least six... Or something like that."

"Three."

"I'm a stoner, not a maths."

"Do you even know what you just said?"

"Yeah... Totally."

Taehyung was quick to drop the conversation, as soon as he hears Jungkook's soft pants and moans in his ear. "You're so needy, aren't you, Babydoll?"

"Only for you, Daddy."

"Come on. We're going home."

Jungkook pouts and whines. "Why?"

"Because you're too high, and drunk, to even being to make any good decisions."