ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ

===

===

"I'm so bored," Jungkook groans, resting his head down on the white painted wooden desk, his books all stacked up in corner.

"You've been in this class for like five minutes," Seokjin points out.

"It's so boring! Why can't a serial killer or something come running through, take someone hostage? Make it less boring."

"What would you do? Your a fucking stoner, not a spy."

"Bitch, I take mixed martial arts, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, judo, taekwondo, submission wrestling, aikido, karate and choi kawng do."

"Depends how far you got into each sport though."

"Black belt, or close enough to it."

"Well shit, maybe you are a spy."

"Nah. Just a stoner," Jungkook micks, sticking his tongue out.

"Don't push it. I'm still your Hyung," Seokjin warns.

"Anyway, back to the conversation, this class is so boring."

Seokjin rolls his eyes, raising his hand. "Yes Seokjin?" The teacher answers from her desk, putting some papers down.

"Jungkook and I got a text message. There's a family issue," Seokjin explains.

She jerks her head toward the door, as a sign to allow them to leave. They pick up their things and leave. "How many times have we used that excuse?" Jungkook giggles, throwing his bag over one of his shoulders.

"More times than I would've liked to," Seokjin admits, glaring at Jungkook from the corner of his eye.

"Don't glare at me. I know you hate that teacher and that class. Come on, I know a good spot and I've got a whole bag of weed," Jungkook smiles, leading the way out of the school.

"You are so going to have to repeat grade 12," Seokjin mumbles under his breath, but still jogs to catch up to the little tease.

===

Jungkook leads Seokjin to a small lake. The water sparkles from the sunlight hitting it, making it look like it was something straight out of a fairy tale.

"When I first moved to Seoul, I liked to come here. Because it reminded me of home. As much as I hated that place," Jungkook sighs, sitting down at the water bank, removing his shoes so he can dip his legs into the cool water.

"Where did you come from. Before you moved here? I know you're a lot more open about this stuff than the others, but I still have no idea," Seokjin asks, sitting down next to Jungkook.

"Well, all that doesn't matter really. I'm here now," Jungkook sighs, looking out at the crystal clear lake. Seokjin looks deep into Jungkook's eyes. He knows very well that Jungkook likes to pretend that he doesn't feel things like pain, but Seokjin can read people better than anyone else. And in Jungkook's eyes, Seokjin can see the pain and sadness from remembering what has happened to him. Before he moved to Seoul.

Jungkook doesn't talk about it much, and usually takes to weed and alcohol to fix his problems, but that does make it hard in situations like this. When Jungkook needs comfort from someone.

"Well, how about some weed?" Jungkook asks, turning to start digging through his bag. Seokjin rests his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. He can see Jungkook tense, halting all movements. Slowly, Jungkook turns to look at Seokjin.

"We don't need weed right now," Seokjin says softly.

Jungkook bites his lip, looking down. He can feel all the emotions he hates, building up inside him. Threatening to escape. Threatening to show the entire world, what's really going on inside that mind of his. So Jungkook leans forward, capturing Seokjin's lips with his own.

Seokjin, in surprise leans back, as Jungkook pushes forward. He climbs onto of Seokjin.

Their lips mold together, creating a sloppy kiss. Seokjin licks Jungkook's bottom lip, asking for permission. Jungkook grants it, allowing Seokjin's tongue to explore his wet cavern. Jungkook starts to roll his hips, creating delicious friction. Seokjin moans lowly.

Jungkook pulls away, attacking Seokjin's neck with sweet kisses. "You know Baby, I was never one to be dominated," Seokjin groans, flipping the two over, so now he sat onto of the little bunny.

"You're being a bit scandalous. Do you really want to loose your virginity in public?" Seokjin asks, licking his lips.

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. It's all a little unclear right now. A kiss should hopefully clear that all up," Jungkook vaguely answers. Seokjin smirks, leaning back down, kissing, licking and biting Jungkook's neck. He searches around the soft caramel skin, until he hears a high pitched moan.

"Found it," Seokjin whispers under his breath, and he continues to torture the spot, just below Jungkook's jawline. Seokjin's hands walk down the younger's body, starting to undo the white button down shirt.

"Seokjin," Jungkook moans. Seokjin hums, continuing to work his fingers. He moves his fingers down to Jungkook's crotch, starting to rub his hardening member.

"Seokjin," Jungkook repeats for firmly. Seokjin hums again, now moving his kisses up to Jungkook's cheek.

"Seokjin!" Jungkook now snaps. Seokjin finally realises how Jungkook is struggling to push him off; squirming no longer out of pleasure, but out of fear.

"Jungkook! Oh my god, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Seokjin asks, immediately getting off the smaller boy.

"No, no... I'm... I'm just not ready," Jungkook explains, a look of fear and pain in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I should've listened..." Seokjin apologises.

"No. It's not your fault. I... I'm just going to go home..." Jungkook decides.

"Want me to drive you?" Seokjin offers.

"No... It's fine. I can walk," Jungkook declines, getting up off the grass, dusting himself off. He picks up his bag and walks away.

Seokjin is left on the grass, watching him walk away. Wondering what triggered him so suddenly.

===

I am so sunburned. Please help.

===

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ