ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - ᴈ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

===

===

TRIGGER WARNING

===

Hands trail up and down his thigh, hot breath on his neck. Jungkook hates how his body reacts to the male on top of him, disgusting actions. "Aww, poor Kookie, already so hard for me. You are loving this, don't lie. You love it when those six men manhandle you. Your slutty hole is probably so loose," the greasy voice whispers into his ear.

More tears, roll down his cheeks, unable to escape this torture; the dominate male, places a hard slap on the smaller boy's thigh, the pain lingering. "S-stop! I'm not a slut!" The boy pleads, shutting his eyes tightly, moving his head away from the other's hungry lips.

"Your little hole is saying different, look at the way it clenches around nothing. I know you're just waiting for this to happen," the voice rasps, a finger pushes past Jungkook's virgin hole.

"S-stop! Kijung! STOP! I'm a virgin!" Jungkook pleads, tears rolling down his cheeks, 

"Ah, you're a little virgin, huh? Well I guess I can claim you then," Kijung snickers. "It's obvious, your 'friends' are only sticking with you, because there is the hope that one of them will claim your virginity. You're disposable, Jungkook. They're going to ditch you, as soon as they find out you're no longer a virgin."

Jungkook makes an attempt to escape, resulting in him getting a sharp punch to the stomach, "you're not going anywhere," Kijung growls, biting Jungkook's collar, slapping his thigh again.

Jungkook slaps Yoongi's hand off his thigh, screaming profanities, before having to choke back the urge to vomit. "Jungkook, Jungkook," Yoongi says, concerned. Jungkook is unable to focus on what Yoongi is saying, the voice seems to be watery, out of focus, and far away.

Yoongi runs up, catching Jungkook before he falls, "don't touch me," Jungkook whimpers, hot tears rolling down his cheeks. "You don't want me anymore," he whispers, weakly hitting Yoongi's chest, doing no damage.

"Jungkook, what's going on?" Yoongi mutters, carrying the crying boy back to his bed, not letting the angry scratches and hickeys go unnoticed under Jungkook's thick jumper. "Kookie, I'm not going to judge you, none of us are going to be ashamed of you."

"Y-Yoongi hyung," Jungkook whimpers, finally giving into the boy's embrace.

"Yes, Kookie?"

"I... I'm not a v-virgin anymore," Jungkook chokes out, between body wracking sobs.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I know you're scared, but it's okay."

At this moment, the other five boys walk into Jungkook's room, trying to deduct the scene before them. Yoongi looks up, and puts a finger to his mouth, telling them to be silent.

"Jungkook, do you want to tell me what happened?" Yoongi asks softly, hugging the sickly boy in his arms.

Jungkook lets out another choked out sob, "it... It was horrible... I couldn't escape, I still can't... His voice is inside my head."

"Kookie, you're going to have to tell me more then that," Yoongi whispers, kissing his fluffy locks.

"D-don't fucking kiss me," Jungkook hiccups, his body weak from the lack of sleep, food and water.

"Babydoll, you need to tell us what happened, so we can help you," Taehyung softly encourages, stepping slowly over to the small, fragile boy.

"D-don't call me Babydoll," Jungkook tries to snarl.

"Look, we want to know, so we can help you. Did you actually go to Kijung's?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook looks up from Yoongi's hug, resembling a small child. With shaky hands, he slowly lifts up the thick jumper, revealing the arrangements of scratches, hickeys, bruises and much more.

Seokjin covers his mouth, having to look away, in fear of vomiting. Hoseok looks forward with gaping eyes, unable to do anything. Namjoon covers his mouth, taking a step back. Jimin has to resist the urge to run over to Kijung, teach him a lesson.

"You... You have no use for me... Anymore..." Jungkook whispers, bracing himself for the harsh comments, about to be thrown at him.

It comes to a surprise, when Taehyung hugs him tightly, "oh Jungkookie, we don't care if you're not a virgin any more."

"B-but... The bet between you guys," Jungkook hiccups.

"We can't deny, we all do want your virginity, but we aren't keeping you around for that soul reason, or any other sexual reasons. You're our cute little fluffy bunny, who will individually admit to us, that you can't handle things like horror films, but act strong when we're all in a group. We love how shy you can get, over the simplest thing. We love how your secretly care about all of us, even though you have said, and I quote 'I'd leave you all to die, if we were in a life or death situation.' We love how you're always ready to just have a good time, you don't let your secretive past taint you in anyway. You're so strong, none of us really know what's happened to you, before you came to Seoul, but you survived it, you stuck through. The sexual part of why we love you, is so small compared to all the other reasons. You're out little bunny, and we're not going to ditch you."

Jungkook has tears streaming down his face, finally allowing himself to be vulnerable to is friends. "Kijung... When he was... On top of me... He just said..." Jungkook trails off, partly because he doesn't exactly know what to say, and because his sobs are beginning to choke him up.

"Kijung is wrong, and we're all going to report him to the school tomorrow, what he did was wrong, and anything he said, is also wrong," Jimin declares, walking over to the boy, "now, let's get you all cleaned up, no offense, but you literally look like death."

===

I didn't think it would rain.
And then it did.
And now I am pleasantly soaked, but also too tired to change clothes.

Double update today, because I like to treat my angel well ♡♡♡

Sorry it's not as long as the other chapters! It's only about 954 words, but I wanted to save everything for the next few closing chapters.

===

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

===

5.12.2018

===

ᴇ ᴍ ᴘ ᴛ ʏ