kirishima

" ROASTED "
KIRISHIMA EJIROU

(y/n), and her boyfriend, kirishima were at the beach, collecting rocks. ironically. more like irockically. ha ha

"kiri! come here i found a big rock..!" she yelled really excited for the rock she found.

"(y/n) that's a damn snail." he said, unsatisfied. 

she frowned. shiit he's angry. god damn his man period.

"kirrrriiiiii.." you sigh, falling into the sand.

"what?" he looked back to see you almost sleeping. he couldn't have that happen.  he didn't want to carry you. the first time he did that his back hurt for days.

"i'm tired maybe we should go home."

she was trying to get him into a good mood. he didn't look like he was having such a great time.

"you kinda look like a rock." he says.

"HAKAHAH" you look at him, not being able to say anything because you had so much laughter.

"kIRi yOuR LiTerAlly a ROck."

he grabs your hand and drags you towards the car. you had drove you two to his apartment and put you on his couch.

you were still laughing.

holy fuck i'm crying now. is he really that oblivious to him being an rock? hahak in more ways than one wait what

"okay, okay i'm done. let's go to sleep."

you get up and go to bed with him. you keep smiling despite his frown on his face.

"what wrong?"

"nothing. it doesn't matter. i don't want you in a bad mood."

"tell meeeE..!!" you poke his nose and made a boop noise.

"fine.. my mom called me earlier today and told me, i was dating a shower."
he burst out laughing.

he was referring to your water quirk and the way you could make your fingers spit out water.

you gave him a look that he gave you.
"were you like saving that?" he nods and lays down next to you. his hands around your waist as his head makes its way to your neck.
you both go to sleep, but both of your expressions were exchanged to grins as you guys both know what was going to happen at school tomorrow.

at school the next day you guys tried your best roasting each other. with great roasts here and there, you were tired of it and so was your manly boyfriend.

it finally got to the point where you gave up until you came up

with the best

roast

ever.

at lunch, you sat with kiri, denki, and bakuhoe.
"hey, kiri. i kept a rock from last night at the beach."

he turns to me. he was sitting next to denki and i was sitting next to bakugou.

i show him my phone.

it was on camera facing him.

denki starts laughing while bakugou grins(?).
"yeah she got you there, kirishima." bakugou says looking at his face expression.
"damn it (y/n), you can at least let me win once in this relationship."

you furrow your brows.
"i did. i'm your girlfriend right? that's a win for you."
"fuck you too."

"that wasn't manly.."
we all look at denki, as he ruins the moment.