katsuki

" HANAHAKI "
katsuki bakugou

the girl walked into the classroom, ready for a new day. her and her bestfriend, katsuki, has plans for the day after school.

"hey, katsuki!~" her voice was truly a voice of an angel. after the first day he's saw y/n, he knew that she was his. he would do everything he had for her. even if that meant dying.

flashback

"okay class. we have a new student." the selfish blondes eyes widened at his teachers words. "come on in, l/n."

a girl with h/c hair went ahead and came into the classroom. "introduce yourself, please."

she turned towards the class, her smile blinding most people. "hi! i'm y/n l/n! please call me y/n!"
she bowed and took a look at the teacher, her smile not once leaving.

"oh, yes. sorry my dear. please take a seat next to bakugou." the blonde raised his hand and the girl started walking to the chair. before she sat, she took a look at the boy.

the boy was thinking about how pretty the girl was and how her hair was so mesmerizing.
'but what about her quirk? she's probably a weak no one, like that deku.'
the girl however, saw so much potential in the boys eyes. she was thinking about how he would be as a hero, but he had eyes of a villain.

she took a seat next to him and started doing her work. he had to make her his friend.

that whole day, that boy couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

flashback pauses

thinking back to it, is great. but when he first knew that she was the one, it was when he saw her quirk and how she used it.

flashback continues

katsuki and his little squad was outside, in the forest. this was including deku and y/n herself.

she walked next to katsuki and everyone else in the back. deku was talking about how cool katsuki was and how his quirk was so helpful. they were all in their first year of middle school.

y/n was new that year, but she didn't get how deku stayed by katsuki even though he was so damn mean to him.

"kacchan," deku started to speak. katsuki turned around to the green haired 'loser'. "is your quirk better than y/n's?"

the blonde turned towards his new h/c haired friend. "how about we see about that?" he smirked, looking so far into the girls beautiful e/c eyes.

before she answered, she took a quick glance towards the sky. "oh um, okay. but aren't we not supposed to use our-" he stopped her. "do not tell me your quirkless."

she shook her head and his hope came back. "no, i do have one."

"then come on! show me what you got!" he yelled to her as he got in stance.
she took a quick nod and got in stance also.

he started running towards her. she didn't move, instead she closed her eyes.

katsuki felt rain pour down from the sky and frowned. he couldn't fight in the rain.