kaminari

" NIGHTMARE ABOUT A CENTIPEDE "
KAMINARI DENKI

denki: i had a bad dream
i got ate by one of those long ants
a centapeed
and now i'm honestly scared to find one

read: 1:30am

denki:i haven't slept

read: 1:32am

denki: i uh IM FUCKING SCARED
OF THE FUCKING DARK
AND CENTAPEEDS
wait
centipede
oh

y/n: I usually am always in the dark
They dont do anything but crawl. They're creepy but you dont have anything to worry about

denki:i cry thinking about tHEM

y/n: You will be okay

denki: ARE YOU SURE

y/n: Yes.

denki: REaLLY

y/n: Yes kaminari

denki: but what if i'm not okay
oMg
what if ONE BITESS ME
OMg

y/n: Then I will help you and make sure you are okay
It'll sting but it'll heal in a week or two

denki: YOU SAIS THEY DUDNT BUTE
BITE
OMMMMMMG
lol and you care
sksksk

y/n: Most dont
Some do

denki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN
IS U BLIND

read 1:55am

y/n was up at 1:30 in the morning for some ridiculous reason, involving kaminari denki. y/n and denki weren't exactly friends, but they talked. so they knew each other from just being friends with katsuki.

but anyways, she was up on her phone at one o'clock in the morning. her eyes bloodshot, and everything.

"bing!" her phone went off again. she brought it back to her face once again, without blinking.

'i cant be in here anymore' it said in the text. she rolled her eyes and got up from her comfy bed. she put on slippers and opened her door. cold breezes came towards her.

"what the fuck, kaminari." she closes the door behind her carefully, not to wake anyone up because of the loud doors.

she kept walking to the boy's room. she was freezing. finally making it to the room, she knocked.

after a few seconds, a shirtless denki opened the door. "it's freezing, what the hell." the girl grabbed his hand and dragged him towards her room.

pushing him through the door, she hurried up and closed the door.

"i could've got in serious trouble for this." she said heading for the bed. "where am i going to sleep?" the boy asked her.

"the fucking floor, dude."

the tired girl laid down, missing the warmth of the bed. on her side, she looked outside the window where the white snow fell. it was beautiful. then she looked to the right. she saw the orange-blonde haired kid trying to find a good spot to lay. "just fucking lay down."

"there might be centipedes!"

after that, she fell down in deep slumber.

she woke up because of the bright light called 'the sun.' looking at the alarm clock, they were late for school. "AHH! KAMINARI WERE LATE! waKE THE FUCK UP!" she got up and shakes his body till he woke up. her hurried up putting on her uniform and do did denki which they didn't care if they got dressed in front of each other right now.

they both ran to class 1A and sat in there seats. "l/n, kaminari. why are you both late?"

kaminari and the girl look at each other. "i woke up late and i saw denki walk into the bathroom as i was about to leave. so i told him he was late and went to school with him."

the girl thought she was slick and a great liar. "first name basis?" mina spoke up.

everyone looked at the two. "sit down." the teacher had said before the teens had gotten more awkwardness.

...

"yeah, haha. i saw him go into your room last night."

"sHUT UP MINA!"

this is actually a true story aaahemmm what

except i was denki