todoroki

" ELSA STOLE HIS GAME "
TODOROKI SHOTO

you were walking home with your boyfriend, todoroki. todo was one to not show emotion that much. but you still loved him the way he was.

you guys were heading towards your house, where you were going to watch movies.

it was quite quiet since you left the school. you decided to talk to him.
"hey todoroki, how was your day?" you smile, looking towards him.

"it was fine." you were expecting him to ask you how your day was, but yOU KNOW THATS FINE TOO.

"what movie do you want to watch?" you ask him, back to looking in front of you.
"i don't care. pick a disney movie for all i care."

once you walked in your home door, your mother said hi to both of you. she was quite happy with you and him together.

you and him made your way to your room, where you both sit down on your bed. he gets out his phone and waits for you to put in a movie.

"what's wrong?" you were worried, you didn't know why but he doesn't usually act like that when they're alone.

"nothing, really. just bakugou thinking he owns you and what not.." you were now confused. bakugou was your ex-boyfriend.

flashback .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"hey dipshit." bakugou said as he faced to your boyfriend.

"don't lay a hand on her. she doesn't deserve you. i don't even know why she even asked you out." shoto's eyes narrow.

"what are you talking about? she asked me out because she actually wanted a boyfriend were she can get somewhere with."

bakugou walks up to him, more angered.
but, shoto keeps talking. "go back to your boyfriend, kirishima. we both know your gay."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"don't worry about it, todoroki." you smile.

you put in frozen unaware of the similarities of him and elsa have.

he was still mad when it got to the let it go part so you start screaming the lyrics 'let it go'.

to the end you scream, "my ex never bothered me anyway.."

todoroki's eyes widen and your mom walks in the room to see you dancing on the bed and todo laying there wide eyed.

she slowly walks out as he begins to talk.

"calm down and come here. let's just have a peaceful nap together. you really need one." he pats the spot next to him on your bed and you lay next to him. his arms go around your waist and you both fall asleep.

meanwhile, bakugou can be seen with kirishima at the park, holding hands.