SEVEN

"So how exactly do you play truth or drink?"

"You ask someone a question, and they can either tell you the truth, or they can take a shot of soju."

"Okay I've never had soju before."

"It's like watered down vodka...trust me you'll love it."

"Okay...who goes first?"

"Jin hyung, you ask first." Jimin suggested.

"Alright, Joon....was it you that broke my wine glass set during the move?" I saw Namjoon swallow thickly and bring a shakey shot glass up to his lips. The expression on Jin's face was one of furry and amusement. He leaned forward and whispered in Namjoon's ear and his expression went blank. Jin looked smug and Namjoon looked distraught. "Alright Joonie...your turn."

"Jimin...do you know why there is a scratch on Jin hyung's SUV?"

"WHAT?!" Jin shouted.

"Who thought this game as a good idea?" Hoseok asked suddenly.

I started laughing. The look on Jimin's face was a deer in headlights. He is usually a one up on everyone each time I saw him but now Namjoon has him caught. I assume Jin didn't know about the scratch, and Jimin was the cause. I watched as Namjoon and Jimin locked eyes with annoyed glares and Jimin threw back a shot of soju.

"PARK JIMIN!"

"Hey hey, we have a guest, deal with that later." Yoongi said slipping his arm around Jimin's waist. Namjoon kept his glare to Jimin a bit longer before he kissed Jin on the side of his head. I giggled.

Which was a bad idea.

Jimin looked straight at me with an evil grin. "Noona."

"Yes?"

"When is the last time you had sex?"

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!!? I stared at Jimin unable to comprehend why he would ask such a question. I widened my eyes a bit before I cleared my throat. "Um...well...maybe 6 months ago? I think."

"Oh god it must have not been so great if you can even remember." Jungkook said.

I shrugged my shoulders looking down and playing with my still full shot glass. In truth, I don't really remember the last time I had an orgasm. I had a few flings, and one night stands but I never really had a good experience. It wasn't really on my mind too much. I looked back up to see Taehyung looking at me with a very mischievous expression.

"What?"

"It's your turn."

"Oh...ummm Yoongi. What is your favorite way for Jimin to wake you up?" I smiled with a fake sweetness. I watched his eyes bulge out and turn towards Jimin who was hiding his face in his hands and his shoulders were shaking from laughter. He poked the inside of his cheek in annoyance and threw back a shot of soju swallowing slowly as his eyes never left Jimin.

"Tae." He said still looking at Jimin. "Who is the last person you kissed?"

Oh hell....

He licked his lips and turned back towards me cocking an eyebrow. "Noona." He said pointing at me with his shot glass.

"WHAT?!" I heard Jin shout again.

I turned bright red as everyone's head turned towards me. Ugh...he could have just taken the shot. I couldn't help but smile as I looked down at the floor. Remembering that amazing kiss was just too much for me at this moment and I could not help but shiver at the thought. I looked up with an open mouthed smile trying not to laugh but broke when Taehyung winked at me.