SEVENTEEN

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Why are we here with you again?"

"Because I need your help."

"But with THIS?"

"YES! You're the only ones that I trust outside Tae for this."

"I don't know how I feel about that."

"Yoongi...if you don't want to be here, then leave!"

"Hell no! I want to see her in them!" he replied with a smirk.

"Okay boys please stop arguing...Jiminie, can you please get me this one in one size bigger...my ass doesn't fit it."

"That's because you have a bubble butt, Noona...it's big and juicy."

"Tae says when he smacks it it bounces perfectly."

"YOONGI!" Both Jimin and I shouted.

"What?! You can tell by just looking at her it's true."

"Since when do you stare at her ass?"

"Baby, since day one...you know I'm an ass man." He said slapping Jimin on his butt.

Jimin blushed briefly and grabbed the piece from me. "You're lucky I love you." He grumbled to Yoongi as he walked to get me a different size.

Yoongi walked toward the fitting room. "So...why exactly are you buying lingerie?"

"Because Tae likes it and he is taking me away for a long weekend this weekend." I said from behind the door.

"Is this...your first time sleeping with him or something?"

I laughed. "Definitely not."

"Oh that's right...I remember now...the yelling...the moans...the screaming of each other's names..." he said clearly sarcastic.

I was grateful that I was behind the dressing room door because I was blushing so hard. They waited almost two months to tell us that they could hear us any time we had sex in my bedroom...I almost couldn't look Yoongi in the eye.

"Don't let him get to you, Noona. Your noises are ridiculously sexy and always turn him on." I heard Jimin yell from behind the door throwing over a new lingerie piece.

"What the hell, Jimin?" I heard Yoongi scold exasperated.

"What? It's true. Plus I don't mind...they get me riled up too." I heard them kiss.

I shivered a bit. "You guys listen?"

"Noona, you're better than porn with the noises you make...of course I listen." I heard Jimin say as I struggled to put on the black lace piece I fell in love with when I walked in.

"That's really creepy guys." I laughed.

"Don't pretend like it bothers you." Jimin giggled.

Then a thought crossed my mind as I finished putting on the piece. "Does Tae know you can hear us?"

"He might."

"UUUGHHH....seriously?" I asked stepping out into the private room we had.

"Holy shit." I heard Yoongi say as he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Is it bad?" I asked nervous that I should never had tried it on.

"I just feel really bad for Taehyug." He responded.

I looked at Jimin who was staring at me with his mouth open.

"Why?"

"Because he is going to struggle taking that off of you."