TWENTYFOUR

"I can't believe today is really your last day here..." Nina said from beside me.

I laughed. "Oh stop...as the new assistant manager you need to be a bit more heartless or else people will walk all over you."

She was silent for a minute. "I'm still going to miss you. You were always so kind." She smiled.

I looked at her and saw sadness in her eyes. "I will miss you too, girly." I smiled giving her a light hug. "Alright...the day is almost over. You've basically mastered everything. Do you have any other questions?"

"No...I don't think so. You gave me your notebook already." She giggled.

"Well, Ian wants me to leave an hour early so they can change the locks." I said sighing. "Ready to walk me out?"

She nodded and as I walked out to the office Jaxon stood up. "I uhhh...well..."

"I'll miss you too Jay Jay." I giggled.

He came closer and gave me a quick tight hug. "Take care of yourself okay?"

I nodded and gave my keys to Nina. "Bye guys....I'll see you around."

When I started walking back towards my apartment I felt strange. Part of me felt relieved...no more stress...no more getting up early...no more people yelling at me for not accommodating them illegally. But at the same time...no more Nina or Jaxon...no more Ian who was a great manager...no more anything. I will be bored out of my mind. Of course I still have Taehyung.

That...sexy...crazy...fun...beautiful hearted man I call my boyfriend. But he has work...and I will have....boredom.

I sighed heavily as I went to open my door walking towards my hallway. In the distance I could see something stuck to my door? Did the office put a notice on my door today? As I walked closer my stomach started to turn. Once I reached my door I dropped my bag on the ground. Nailed to my door were pictures...pictures of Tae and I swimming, pictures of Tae and I at dinner, at the water park, everywhere. And in every single picture Taehyungs face was X'd out with a red permanent marker. 

I gasped loudly as I looked at each picture carefully....I knew there was someone at the water park...I knew it. Every single one of these pictures were from that first weekend we spent away together. There were even pictures from when we entered and left the hotel.

I'm so over this shit. In a rage I started to rip off every last picture from my front door. I let out a growling yell in frustration as I fell to my knees. I grabbed each picture and ripped them to shreds. I was so angry and focused I didn't even notice that Yoongi and Jin were coming towards me. I felt Yoongi kneel behind me and quickly wrap his arms around me stopping my action. He cooed at me calmly as Jin knelt in front of me grabbing my face. I looked up to see his kind eyes and he wiped the tears I didn't realize were falling.

"Shh shhh shhh." He said. "Breathe, Noona...deep breaths in and out."

I started to take deep breaths in and out like he asked, breathing along with him in through my nose and out through the mouth. It took longer than expected to finally calm me down...but eventually I was breathing normal and my crying had stopped.

"Why don't we go inside?" I heard Yoongi say from behind me, his arms still holding on to me.

I nodded my head slowly and he helped me to my feet. He didn't let me go until we were inside and I watched as Taehyung walked towards us wet, fluffing his hair with a towel. He must have taken a shower.

"What the hell happened?!?" he shouted running to me taking me from Yoongi's hold.

"You may want to let me take her to the couch and you can go out in the hall with Jin."