SIXTEEN

He looked at me with wide eyes and I could see his breathing quicken. He was still frozen slightly as only his eyes moved looking me up and down. When his eyes met mine again he spoke. "Are you sure?"

"We are both clean, I'm on birth control, and I really hope this isn't going to be the only time we do this...so as long as this isn't going to be a one-time thing...I'm sure." I said biting my lip again.

He was still frozen momentarily as he let out a hard breath dropping the condom on the floor. He leaned towards me slowly cupping my face in his hands before pressing his lips on mine. He kissed me with so much passion it took my breath away. As he kissed me he lined himself up with my core and I could not wait to feel him hard inside of me. He slowly thrusted into me slowly releasing my lips as my head tilted back. The pressure of his cock felt amazing and once he was all the way in I was in a whole other world.

"You are so fucking tight...my god." He groaned. "I love how wet you are, baby." He said kissing me on the neck. He pulled out slowly and pushed back in at an alarmingly slow rate.

"Tae!" I whined. "You don't have to be so gentle with me, I'm not a virgin." I said in a needy voice.

He looked up to me with a smile and let out a slow breath. "I need a minute...you are seriously that tight." He said with a chuckle. I giggled in return but that caused me to clamp down on him even more and his chuckling turned into a low moan. He kissed me quickly before he leaned up holding on to the top of my thighs. "Baby, I'm going to need you to take a deep breath."

I did as he asked and as I went to exhale he started to mercilessly pound into me.

"OH FUCK!" he shouted.

"Oh my god, Tae!" I replied.

He pumped himself into me without so much as a falter. His steady pace was more than anything I had ever felt before. He kept me screaming his name and eventually with one quick, hard snap he hit me dead on my g-spot. I threw my hands above my head pressing myself against the wall to meet him even harder. Eventually the pleasure I felt became so much that I leaned up meeting his lips with mine. As I kissed him hard I wrapped my arms around him and he turned our bodies to lay down on his back with me on top.

All without disconnecting from me.

I leaned up and back rotating my hips. Watching Taehyung be in so much pleasure was a sight I will never forget. His eyes were heavy with want, his poor bottom lip was being bitten hard, and his hands roamed against my breasts playing with my nipples. He was so deep inside of me that my only thought was to ride him until I passed out. His hands traveled down from my chest to take a hard grip on my hips as I sped up.

"Christ, baby! You're feel so fucking good...god I love the way you ride my cock!"

"You feel so good inside me Taehyung...you're so thick." I breathed. I came down hard on him over and over feeling my climax starting to build fast. Before I could get myself there, Taehyung wrapped his arms around me twisting me and slamming me into the mattress.

He continued our rhythm fucking me absolutely senseless. "Ooooohhh, baby, I can feel you tightening around me." He breathed. He started slamming even harder into me if that was even possible throwing one of my legs over his shoulder as he did. I was slightly on my side as I gripped hold the sheets under me tightly. "I'm gunna make you cum so fucking hard..." he growled as he started rubbing my clit as he fucked me.

I started to shake and the coil in the pit of my stomach had never been so tight. He went faster with his fingers and faster with his thrusting causing me to let out mindless babbling.

"You're gunna cum for me aren't you baby?" he asked. I was in such a state of euphoria that I couldn't even respond. "Go on." He said as he thrusted even harder. "Cum for me, baby...come on...cum for me." He demanded.