FOURTYTWO

I looked down at Jimin who was standing tall and proud...while laying on his back. I turned back to Taehyung who had a smirk on his face.

"Baby...are you gunna ride Jiminie?" he teased.

I let out a muffled laugh and turned back towards Jimin. I leaned down on my hands and crawled to Jimin placing a kiss on his very sculpted abdomen working my way down to his pelvis. When I reached his V I sat up and threw one leg over his hips. He didn't waist any time lifting my hips up and placing himself under my core. Slowly he pulled me down and in unison we moaned at the stretch he was giving me.

"How can you still be so fucking tight after Yoongi fucked you like that?" He groand. I lifted my hips up slightly and came back down on him hard. He threw his head back and groaned. He had one hand on Yoongi's cock and the other on my hips. "Please move...please...fuck me babygirl."

He didn't have to ask me twice. I lifted and rolled my hips the same way Taehyung likes, over and over again. Jimin was in paradise. He continued to moan loudly and I took in several deep breaths. He was thick and man was he throbbing. I couldn't help but whine since every time I came down on me he met with me with a hard thrust upwards.

"Fuck Jimin!" I moaned. "mmmm...oh fuck!"

Taehyung had a hold of me from behind to keep me steady. I used his strength to go faster and move my hips in circles. "DAMN NOONA....fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck. There's no way I'm gunna last." He muttered. 

His hand started to slow down on Yoongi's dick, and Yoongi giggled. "How does that tight pussy feel, Babyboy?" he asked kneeling next to him taking hold of his throat.

"S-so...mmm...fucking good." He gasped.

"What to you say to Noona for making you feel so good?" he asked in a deep low voice.

"Ohhh f-fuck...Th-thank you...N-noon-na."

Yoongi tightened his grip on Jimin's throat as I continued to come up and down. "Thank you for what?" Yoongi said.

"Thank you...f-for riding...m-me so good...oooohhhhh!" He said between breathy moans.

"Cum Babyboy...cum for Noona." Yoongi whispered in his ear.

I came down hard on him over rand over and when Jimin came he throbbed inside of me causing me to break out into mind numbing bliss. I continued to move allowing Jimin to ride out his high mine following quickly after as he thrusted hard into me a few good times. Eventually I slowed down and both Jimin and I were panting heavily for breath. We both broke out into a fit of giggles and I turned to kiss Taehyung and Jimin kissed Yoongi.

"Holy fuck, Noona." I heard Jimin say out of breath. I looked back down to him as I was still straddling him with his dick still hard and inside me. "You are a really good fuck." He said with a smile.

I giggled a little causing Jimin to moan a bit from the vibration. "Thanks Jiminie." I smiled. He closed his eyes and Yoongi came down to where our hips were. He reached under me and started to rub Jimin where he loved him most.

"Fucking hell...you lubed him up for me with your juices." Suddenly I heard Jimin yell out and his dick harden even more. Yoongi had thrusted two fingers into Jimin and Tae started to giggle.

"Jiminie...I don't think we are done with you yet."

"Oh fuck!" Jimin let out.

I started rotating my hips again as Yoongi prepped Jimin.

"Hold him down Tae...he likes to move." Taehyung let go of me and placed his long fingered hand at Jimins throat pressing hard.

Jimin was singing moans between the little oxygen he was getting, me rolling the walls of my pussy against his cock, and Yoongi's fingers thrusting in and out of him. His face twisted in pleasure and he lifted both of his hands holding on to Tae's forearm hard. "OH FUCK!" he shouted as Yoongi pressed into his prostate.

"Found it." He said from behind me. "And I really like this view."

Tae chuckled and finally Yoongi pulled out of Jimin holding onto my hips. "Babygirl...I'm gunna need you to get off my fiancé...I'd like to fuck him now." He kissed me on my neck and I nodded. I was so weak I could barely get off of him needing Tae's assistance.

Taehyung lifted me from Jimin's dick and gently placed me on the bed. My back was to Jimin at this point, both of us sitting on opposite sides of the bed. Taehyung lips were glued to mine as he kissed me hard and passionately. As he kissed me I pumped his cock using the precum to slick him up. He groaned into my mouth and slowly I could feel him get more aggressive. Finally he pushed me down against the bed standing in between my legs. He traced his hands from my throat, down my breast, to rest on my hips.

"You are so fucking sexy...and you are all mine now." He growled.

He climbed on top of me scooting gmy body so that I was level with Jimin. Yoongi had him pinned down against the bed the same as was. Tae picked me up and scooted me a little further so his cock was just at my entrance. He thrusted into me without hesitation, holding one leg over his shoulder. I watched as Yoongi flipped Jimin over causing him to wimper in anticipation.

Taehyung was slow at first. "Am I hurting you?" he panted. "You're much tighter than normal...you must be a little swollen."

"I'm fine...just...keep going." I whispered.

"OH FUCK YOONGI!!!" Jimin shouted.

"OH JESUS BABYBOY...this isn't going to last long!" Yoongi replied.

Taehyung started to thrust harder the louder I became. I turned my head as I took each blow and saw that Jimin's lips were only inches from mine.

"Oh fuck...Tae harder...fuck me harder!" I shouted with my eyes shut. He didn't disappoint as his rhythm became more hasty and erratic. "When I opened my eyes I could see Jimin's eyes brows furrowed and he was biting his lip. I wanted to bit his lip.

"Jimin." I whispered between thrusts. He opened his eyes the best he could looking at me. "Kiss me." I breathed out.

With what little energy he had, he moved his face above mine and kissed me from upside down. Both Tahyung and Yoongi started going harder and we could hear their moans through the sounds of skin slapping together.

"Holy fuck!" Tae shouted. "Baby I'm gunna cum....fuck..fuck!"

The coil in my stomach snapped and both Jimin and I were moaning messes...the sounds of all four of us climaxing at once was in itself arousing. My high lingered...and I was in a state of euphoria. I was wet with sweat, my hips were stiff, my lips were swollen, and my nipples were harder than I had ever known them to be. I looked up to Taehyung and his eyes were locked with mine. Sweat dripped from his forhead onto my chest, and he was panting hard.

"That...was..."

"Amazing." Jimin said finishing Tae's thought.

"Fuck yes it was." Yoongi added.

I couldn't stop myself from giggling. He leaned down to kiss me and chuckled with me.

"Why are you laughing, Noona?" Jimin asked.

"When she gets climaxes really hard...she goes a bit loopy." Tae responded.

I continued to laugh. This was one hell of a night.