EIGHTEEN

Friday came and I woke up to Taehyung kissing my neck; wet and heavy.

"Mmmmmm Taaaeeee." I whined.

"Mmmmm, good morning, baby."

"What time is it?" I grumbled.

"7 am." He replied now kissing down my neck.

"WHY ARE WE AWAKE SO....Oohhhhhh" I groaned as he sucked on my sensitive spot on my neck.

"Well, we have to check into our hotel at 10, and we still need to shower, and it's about an hour drive. So figure we could have a quicky, then again in the shower, and then we could pack up the car and leave." He explained kissing me between pauses.

"I really like that idea." I said smiling at him.

I could feel his hardness against my leg as he took my lips with his, biting at my bottom lip. He turned me to face away from him and pulled my bottom half hard into him. All I was wearing was the lace panties Taehyung favored and I felt him pulling himself out of his boxers. He was kissing under my ear when he asked. "Are you particularly attached to these panties?"

I felt him dip his fingers into the band and lightly trace them back and forth pressing on my skin as well. "No, not really...."

But before I could finish my sentence he grabbed the lace and tore them clear off. I let out a gasp but was also interrupted when I felt Taehyung lift my leg and slam into me.

"Oh you're so tight..." he groand. "...and always so wet for me....fuck."

He thrusted hard as I let out moan after moan. He was always good at this...always pressed on the right spots and never failed to get me to my climax.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled out.

He snaked his arm over my torso and down my body placing his fingers on my clit. He started rubbing at the same pace as he was thrusting.

"Fuck, Tae! That feel so good...." I panted hard and reached my hand above and behind me to tangle my fingers into his hair. I tugged slightly only to hear him grunt from behind. Tae's stamina was outstanding, he never got tired, and never stopped until I finished.

"You like this baby?" he grunted. "You like when I fuck you hard?" He asked as he thrusted even harder into me.

"Oh fuck yes...baby, don't stop!" I felt the coil in my stomach at a breaking point and Tae's wet fingers started circling my clit even faster.

"I'm close, Baby." He whispered in my ear. "Cum for me...come on baby I know you want to...cum for me...cum for me!"

The authority in his voice caused me break and my climax shook me hard. Taehyung continued his unbelievably hard thrusting and circling of my clit and I felt him fill me with his hot liquid. We both sat there momentarily after our high had faded, breathing heavily. He wrapped me up in his arms kissing me over and over again. "God I love your noises." He said. "I can't hold back once you cum." He laughed.

"You..." I started out of breath. "You are always....always....so good at that." I turned to look at him. "I've never been with someone that got me to cum EVERY time...it's amazing."

He chuckled kissing me on the lips. "You make me amazing, baby. And to return the compliment, I've NEVER enjoyed a woman riding me before...until you." He kissed me. "It is now one of my favorite positions." He kissed me again. "Watching you, naked and in pleasure, plus you know EXACTLY what I need while you're up there."

"I'm glad you think so because I have a surprise for you myself this weekend." I said licking his bottom lip.

"Is that so?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Then we better get going." He kissed me again a few times before making his way out of the bed. I followed him into the shower where round 2 and 3 carried out. Thank god we both already packed; otherwise we would have been late.