FOURTYONE

Yoongi's kisses turned aggressive as he pushed me towards the bed. Jimin followed as Yoongi turned us sitting on the bed pulling me on his lap. His kisses were still on my neck and I felt his hands tangle in my hair. I let out a very low moan and I could feel Jimin behind me. He took hold of me by my waist and moved his hands slowly towards my breasts as he continued the teasing Yoongi was doing.

I got lost in the bliss. I rolled my head back as Yoongi's lips started moving up to my chin. Jimin started kissing my shoulder and my hardened nipples were nearly poking through the lace. Luckily...it was Jimin who picked this piece out to begin with. He knew that there was a pocket to tuck the lace into. He skillfully pulled down the lace over my breasts and tucked them under in the pocket. Yoongi detached himself from me to look.

"God, they look even better up closed. He dipped his head and took hold of one of my nipples in his mouth. He suckled delicately and I could feel the pooling in my panties. I gasped a bit when I felt Yoongi lightly bite at my nipple.

"Now, now, Hyung. You have to share." I heard Jimin say. Suddenly I was lifted and slammed down on the bed, Yoongi hovering over me.

"You're not getting away this time, babygirl." He growled. He shimmied down my body as his face became level with my core. He took hold of the lace with both hand and ripped it clear off my body. I gasped again at the sudden chill but it wasn't long before Yoongi's mouth was on me. His tongue rolled on my clit and I couldn't help but to almost do an entire sit up.

"FUCK!" I cired out. I was pulled back down by Jimin as he captured my lips with his. I moaned into Jimin's mouth as Yoongi's tongue made my eyes roll to the back of my head. His tongue was swift and skilled as he circled my clit with the perfect amount of pressure. He snuck his hand down fron my thigh and with two fingers he pushed inside of me pressing on my most sensitive spot.

My hands lifted as I took hold of Jimin's hair and pulled. He detached from my mouth and tooked me in my eyes. "You like it when Yoongi sucks on your clit?" He asked in a husky voice.

Dear god...Jimin talking dirty is something I never thought I would love so much. I nodded and he smiled. He ran his tongue from my neck to my nipple and sucked. He used his hand to play with my other nipple.

Yoongi was determined to get me to cum...he kept his pumping steady, and his tounge firm and quick. The coil in my stomach started to clench and I could feel that it was about to snap.

"Oh my god...FUCK." I shouted. My grip on Jimin's hair tightened and he fially let go of my nipple. "Oh...Yoongi hyung...she's about to cum...Come on babygirl...come all over his face..."

Yoongi started to pump his fingers harder and sucked as his tongue danced across my now very swollen clit. Jimin come down on me grabbing my nipple with his teeth and as he let go so did my sanity.

I came.

I came hard.

"FUCK...FUCK...I'm cumming!! God, Yoongi don't stop!" I shouted.

As he continued to work on my core Jimin's lips found mine again. I let out my bliss into his mouth and he moaned into me. Finally...Yoongi pulled out his fingers and detached his lips.

"My god...you taste like..." Just then Jimin grabbed Yoongi's fingers and placed them in his mouth.

He turned back towards Taehyung who was now sporting a rather large hard on. "Honey...Noona tastes like honey." Tae smirked and nodded licking his lips afterwards. His eyes met mine.

"How you feel?" he asked.

"Good...really...really really good."

"Oh babygirl." Jimin said. "We aren't done with you yet."