FOURTEEN

The car ride was awkward.

I think I made it awkward though. As we walked out to his car my dumbass tripped on a lone rock on the sidewalk and Taehyung caught me. Seems like an innocent enough accident right? Well...yeah it would have been if my dress didn't go up and he caught me right at my thigh and back...exposing my hot pink lace panties to him.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him after that. Sure...he's seen....WAY more...but that was so embarrassing it made me want to run and hide away forever...I was trying to impress him not embarrass myself. Jimin once made a comment to me that outside of black lace, Taehyung said he liked pink or red on women. How Jimin knew that I don't want to know but it inspired me to order 20 new pairs of panties...10 black, 5 red, and 5 hot pink. All lace...all boy shorts.

For Taehyung.

For a boy.

I must be losing my mind.

We pulled into the restaurant and I went to open my door but Taehyung startled me.

"Wait no....wait!" he said jumping out of his seat slamming his door shut and running around to my side. He opened the door and offered his hand to me. I smiled and blushed a bit as his gentlemanly gesture. I took his hand and he helped me out of his car closing my door behind me. He laced his fingers between mine and lead me to the front of the restaurant.

It was empty.

"Why is no one here?"

"Because it hasn't opened yet. A friend of mine owns this place and I called in a favor." He said smiling.

We were greeted by a lone server who lead us to our table, he gave us a bottle of rose champagne, and gave us a paper explaining each course.

It was a 4 course meal...holy crap. I looked up to Taehyung who was humming softly to himself as he read the menu. He looked up at me catching my glare. "What?"

"I've never been to a restaurant that genuinely had a 4 course meal scheduled."

"Well, I guess I'm giving you a lot of firsts aren't it?" he said wiggling his eye brows.

"I guess so..." I said picking up the champagne glass taking a sip. How is it so easy for him to make me blush like this? "But for you too I think? With your first pedicure and all."

He chuckled to himself before looking back at the menu. "And I've never cum from a blowjob before; that was for sure a first." He said nonchalantly. My eyes widened at his confession giving me a weird sort of confidence, this time taking a drink of my water. "I really think you are going to like the food." He said placing his menu down. We were scheduled to have a salad first, a small serving of noodles, a steak with asparagus, and then finally dessert. I swallowed hard thinking about the 'second dessert' Taehyung seemed so excited for.

"I love food." I said smiling.

"So what else do you love?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like...tell me things about you...your passion, hobbies...your other friends; who we haven't met by the way." He said sipping at his drink.

I lowered my gaze a bit. I knew this conversation was going to come up, but I didn't expect it to be on our first date. "I don't...I don't really talk to my friends anymore."

"Because of their drinking?"

I hesitated slightly..."Yeah."

He titled his head at me putting down his glass. That's when the server came out with our first course, a cesar salad. Once he left Tae poked his salad with his fork looking at me with concern. "That 'yeah' didn't sound too convincing." He said taking a bite.