THIRTYEIGHT

Never had I ever ran so fast before in my life. I was able to get up and out of the bed and bedroom slamming the door behind me. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. I didn't stop for anything and grabbed my keys that were sitting on the counter. I was impressed with my self a bit because I almost had the door open enough to get out.

Almost.

I felt a hard pressure press against my back slamming me into the door causing it to shut. My body was pressed up against the door as my keys dropped. Parker had caught me. He had his left arm wrapped around my torso and his right hand covering my mouth. I struggled a bit, but he was much stronger than I was. No matter how much I shook my head back in forth his hand stayed secured to my mouth muffling my screams for help.

"Shhhh....shhhh cupcake...its okay. I'm here now."

I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks. I felt sick to my stomach, and the fear coursing through my body was almost paralyzing. He pulled me backwards and guided me to the couch pulling me on his lap. I struggled a bit but I was able to move off of him and next to him. He pushed me hard against the couch with his hand still covering my mouth leaning only inches away from my face.

This was the first time in almost two years that I had been in the same room as him. That I had been this close to him. That he touched me. I started to get angry...and in a fit of anger I bit his hand.

He yelled out and shook his hand as he pulled it away from me. I went to get up and run again but he pulled out a gun and pointed it towards me. I stopped and slowly sat down not looking away from the gun.

"You're still so feisty." He laughed. "I missed that." He looked at me tilting his head. He reached for me and I flinched away from him. "Cupcake...I just want to move your hair away from your pretty face."

"What are you doing here?"

He scoffed a little and sat on the abdomen in front of me, putting slack in the hand that was holding the gun. Thankfully it was now pointed down. "I came to rescue you of course." He said so matter of factly.

"From what? Happiness? I don't need to be rescued...I need you to leave me alone." I spat at him.

He scoffed again. "I know you probably think I'm mad for you cheating on me. But I'm not." He picked the gun up and caressed my face with it. "I know you were forced. He even tied you up."

My eyes went wide.

"What do you mean?"

"When he took you. He tied you up...you were held against your will...I don't blame you."

"You...you saw Taehyung and I having sex?"

"I saw him force you!" he said a bit louder.

This is enough. I have had it with this perverted phsycopath. "Parker he didn't force me. I wanted him to fuck me like that. And it was the best sex I have ever had."

He was still for a moment. His expression blank. He opend his mouth a few times as if to speak but stayed quiet. I gave him a moment to process what I said befoe I spoke again.

"Please leave me alone. Me and everyone I love...leave them alone."

"But you love me –"

"NO I DON'T PARKER!" I shouted interrupting him. "I never even liked you! You were no one! Just a partner for a class project. Why can't you ge that!?"

"DON'T LIE! I was more than that!"

"NO YOU WEREN'T." I shouted standing again.

He stood with me. "SIT DOWN!" he said pointing the gun to my head again. I swallowed hard and sat back down softly. He sat and kept the gun pointed at me. "You would text me all the time, we hung out almost every day for weeks. You smiled and laughed...you were nice to me."

"I texted you because of the PROJECT. I didn't 'hang' out with you...I studied with you. And I was a happy person I was smiling and laughing all the time...I am nice to EVERYONE."

After a moment his expression changed. It was smug and condescending. "Then why did you sleep with me? If you're such a nice person and don't love me, why did you make love to me?"

I had to laugh at this point. "Love? You think I 'made love' to you? YOU SICK FUCK. You RAPED me...you forced me onto my bed. You tore my clothes off my body. You forced my legs open. You covered my mouth and you FORCED yourself into me." I was breathing heavy at this point. I have only ever made love to Taehyung and I will NOT let Parker think that what he did was love. "I cried for you to stop. I begged you to stop. But you fucking wouldn't."

He didn't say much but his expression didn't change much either. He scooted his seat closer to me and placed his cold hand on my knee. I smacked it away immediately but he then grabbed my leg so hard I'm almost positive it would leave bruises. "If I 'raped you' and you didn't want it just as badly as I did...how come you came so hard?"

"You are so fucking delusional...you think that's what a woman looks like after she just had an orgasm?"

His grip on my leg tightened and he started to grind his teeth. "I know you came." He said in a low voice.

"No...no I didn't. Not even a little. Despite my mind, you couldn't even convince my body of any pleasurable feeling."

"You're lying."

"Am I a liar, Parker?"

He looked away momentarily. "You never used to be."

We sat there in silence for quite some time. I wanted to get away...I wanted to somehow distract him so I could make a run for it. He stayed still, the gun now pointing back towards the ground. I looked around to see if there was any way to distract him. That's when I saw the time. It was 8 am now. How are The Boys not home? I didn't want him to think they were coming back...if he thought they were coming back he might try to take me out of the apartment. Before I could register any further thought, he spoke again.

"He doesn't love you like I do."

"You're right. He loves me the right way. The good way. He's good...and he understands what 'no' means. And you don't love me Parker...if you loved me you wouldn't be doing this!"

He stood up this time pointing the gun to me. "DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION MY LOVE FOR YOU! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE EBEEN THROUGH TO FIND YOU!"

I swallowed hard...fuck...

"I have been looking for you for over 2 years...my love never faltered once...you were everything. All I ever thought about; at work, with friends, with family, when I touched myself. It was ALWAYS you."

He started to pace back and forth a bit. "Your friend Kookie thought he was so slick with his stupid plan to throw me off your trail. And he damn near got me. That is until I came back to your office asking for you. I ran into that dumb blonde in the office and she told me you moved in with a boyfriend. A boyfriend! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. ME!"

I sat there staring at him. I need to get through to him. This chaos and obsession needs to end. I stood up and looked him straight in the eye. "You want to know the truth Parker...what I have been doing for the last two years?" I took a step forward and he lowered the gun again. "I was running. Running from you. Once I got as far away as I could I never thought of you. Not. Once. You were nothing. You ARE nothing to me."