THIRTYTHREE

"OH MY GOD TAEHYUNG!"

His tongue flicked over my clit hard and fast as his fingers pumped into me with just as much speed and strength. I couldn't move. I couldn't squeeze my legs to help control the pleasure, I couldn't take the intensity and pull on his hair.

Nothing.

He moaned into my pussy as he felt my walls tighten. He pulled his face away from me to speak, but his fingers continued to build the burning in my loins. "Baby....when I put my tongue back on your clit, you have to cum. Okay?"

I was so lost in the feeling of utter bliss I couldn't answer. Tae pulled his hand from me slapping me on my core and I yelped out a bit from the action. "Okay?" He repeated.

"Y-yes...okay. "

He pushed his fingers back into me and sped up his pace. I could feel the coil in my stomach about to snap, and as he inched his head down I saw him flick out his tongue. He hovered right above me, teasing me.

"Oh God, Taehyung, please!" I shouted.

Without hesitation his tongue flicked my clit once and I fell my entire body break at his mercy. I shook, I shook hard, as he slowed down his fingers and slowly allowed his tongue to prolong my high.

When I was done he looked up to me. "How was that?"

"I...it...its always good Tae...but..."

"But?"

"But the lack of control was...exhilarating."

I heard him chuckle as I had my eyes closed, next thing I knew I felt the bed dip and a very hard and hungry Taeconda was almost level with my core. I throbbed in the anticipation. I threw my head back groaning.

"Already?"

"Tae, I want you so fucking bad." I went to pull him down on top of me, but I was of course stopped by a tight bite from the rope tied to my wrists. I whined slightly as Tae smiled down at me.

"Someone's impatient." He said teasing my wetness with the head of his cock.

"TAE!" I wined even more. He laughed as I pulled at my restraints even more. "I swear to god Tae, if you don't do something..."

"You'll what?" he teased. "You're not exactly in a position to do anything, Noona." He continued to tease me lightly rubbing my clit or pressing oh so lightly into me but not enough.

I was at my breaking point, and just when I thought the teasing couldn't get any worse he put his mouth on my nipple rotating between sucking and flicking it with his tongue.

"Mmmmmm Tae...please...."

He pulled back and with a soft sultry voice, "What is it baby? What do you want?"

"You!" I shouted a little louder than intended.

"Me?" he asked calmly. He took his free hand and placed it on my throat again applying slight pressure. "Do you deserve me? Have you been a good girl?"

"Yes." I gasped as he tighten his grip. I felt him push a little harder into my hole and I couldn't wait for him to slam into me.

"You have?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"Yes, yes I have. Please...Tae...baby..."

"What?"

I looked him straight in the eye and as best I could manage I uttered. "Please make me yours."

That's all he needed to slip his rock hard cock into me in one fluid motion. All the teasing he had been doing made me so wet it didn't even hurt. He pumped slow at first, as he groaned out in pleasure. He reached behind him freeibg one of my legs pulling it up and over his shoulder. He twisted my body slightly and though I was still on my back, my body was angled in a way that the sweet hardened meat he had between his legs was able to hit the right spot with every hard thrust he gave me. His pace was animalistic, his groans weren't even groans anymore but growls as he allowed his inner animal to take over. All sex with Taehyung was amazing...slow, fast, fun, serious, random; but nothing compared to the animal that would come out on occasion. With every thrust the tightening in my stomach increased as he spoke the words I did not want to hear.