Chapter 36

Chapter 36

If I felt that the constricting and choking pain on the left of my chest was bad, the pain I was bearing now was nonetheless.

A pointed thing was attacked on the back of my head and had I not had Sia in my arms and me being shitless worried about her I would have knocked the living lights of the person who did it to me.

I had taken enough of blows to last for a lifetime.

She'd stopped breathing and I knew she needed a CPR along with rescue breathing

'Seriously are you trying to kill me?" she said annoyed.

"Sia' I cried "Sia" I choked. I do not mind crying I felt so relieved "you are fine Sia"

"Wow" Sia struggled out of my grip though I didn't let her "this is how you were taking advantage of my unconsciousness?" she was furious.

'"I am so sorry Sia. I am sorry" I hugged her and then pulled away looking at her face making sure that she was fine and alive. I hugged her again and then pulled back again "Sia" I looked her into dark golden eyes confirming that they were open and beautiful as ever "you are okay?'

"No" she made an eww face.

"Is it hurting?" I asked "where?" without waiting for an answer I apologized "sorry, I am so stupid. You are bruised all over, it should be hurting," I said in a panic.

"Sandy she called holding my hand "you know pain doesn't bother me" she said so seriously and honestly my heart went out for her.

I hugged her again and sought comfort in her arms for longer than essential.

I wanted to erase all her physical and internal pains for the lifetime

"Damn you woman!" I shouted rubbing the back of my head and realized I was a bleeding "you are lethal. You hit so hard, I am bleeding."

I showed her my blood stained fingers.

"You are such a baby" she laughed making a pouty face at me.

"Next time you kiss me with that starving foul smell and smoke and weed you'll remember" she removed her tongue out in throwing out position waving her hand in front of her mouth trying to get rid of the non existing smell.

"That is called rescue breathing not kissing," I laughed at her lack of knowledge.

"Whatever" she twitched her lips upwards making a face feeling a little offended at my laugh.

"Doesn't bother since you are here with me," I said putting my arms around her shoulder.

"Aren't you getting a bit too cosy?" she raised her eyebrow.

"What?" I shrugged "we are engaged and about to get married." I said casually.

Stunned she looked at me with surprise "says who?'

Choking back the heaviness that still lingered on the back of my heart I expressed myself "you were so chirpy and talkative all the while in the car and every time I was shouting at you and asking you to shut up and keep quiet" I pulled her closer "and when you actually were silent down there" I pressed her in my arms making sure that she was there with me, alive "I thought I lost you, I was not able to breathe, a part of me died for a moment. I wanted nothing but your shouting and annoying the hell out of me." I looked straight into her eyes, confirming her that I meant every word of it "Your voice is nothing but a jingle to my ears. I love you Sia and I want to spend every minute and every second of my life listening to you." I took a deep breath and again looked into her golden orbs that were glistening with tears that she so tactfully maintained on the rim of her eyes repeated making me realize why I loved this strong girl so much, "I love you"