We need to cherish it until the end

I don't even know how long I've walked or where. Did it even matter? It was just too hard to think. Well let's face it.. Not thinking didn't exactly come into consideration. Who could just not think about it! It was absurd. This possibility seemed a world away from the way Arthit's world worked. Was he really supposed to look around his own normal, humane selfishness. How was that even possible?

'How could someone think, that I could take a dagger and plunge it into my own heart? Wasn't it this? Plunging a dagger into Kongpob's heart.. How was it different? He had somehow become the true definition of me.. I was supposed to kill him and live on, with the death of my life, killed by me.. 

Why even consider giving in? What was the point? Of right! I was supposed to end his life, because otherwise, he would have to suffer for eternity of life. Now what was more important? That I didn't get blood on my hands and a scar not possible to erase or that he would not live for couple of lifetimes?

Was I really that unfair? I don't think so! Why should I care so much. I was going to end it with him now. I could not do this anymore. I could not give him this one thing. I was absolutely not feeling guilty. I just needed to get over this crush quickly. (Who was I kidding?)'

'He wasn't actually planning on telling me anyway. This was all my own fault. Why had I needed to put my nose, where it didn't belong. Who needed this stupid crush anyway. Who needed a love of his life at all. Was I mental now too? Cause Kongpob sure was, when he thinks I'm ever giving him what he wants.'

What a screwed up world. Nope, the rest of the world was normal. It was this one bitch, from millennium ago, who made this freaking curse. Arthit wondered. Was she the one, who thought about the Beauty and Beast fairy tale.. It seems hauntingly similar..?

Now they were in a place, where there was no way of being together. Or only one way of doing this, which will end Arthit killing Kongpob.. 'What, no!' That wasn't even an option. How the hell could he live through this truth, this knowledge. Was he just a weak man, who could not imagine himself being left sad and alone. Being left behind. By his own hands.

When he realized, where his feet had carried him, he even smiled ironically for a second. He was standing at their favorite place, for every evening they found some time to walk, they ended up in this temple. Neither of them had ever talked about religion or anything, but this buddhist temple, Wat Yan Nawa, seemed to give them some peace of mind. On the balcony's edge Arthit stood and smiled. He knew that there wasn't much more proof needed. That he could not separate himself from Kongpob. 

Arthit turned to leave, knowing that he would walk back into the penthouse, into their home. Yet he did not know, how long he will give Kongpob the silent treatment, or what would be the next course of action, nor the last. But he knew for sure that hiding wasn't helping either of them. They could not live without each other. Wasn't this whole situation horrific enough, did it need to end this gruesomely? Surely it was not meant to end before they had even just began it.

Arthit was turning around, when he discovered a figure beside him. A woman. Clad all in black, withered face, and tired eyes. This was something that screamed out first to Arthit. As he watched her, Arthit was a awestruck. She was changing. It almost made him cape. The woman's face changed to a normal young persons face, even to a pretty one. There was no way to connect one face to the last one, even hair was of a different colour. Only her eyes, they were pitch black and scary. 

Can magnificent and scary be in one description, well this time it could. Like living for thousands of lifetimes and you had no chance of looking the world with humor or with a cheerful thought, yet some kind of mischief loomed from the depths. They looked a lot like Kongpob's eyes. Arthit felt like this was something, and someone he should not meddle, or become involved, at all, ever.