Why did I say Okie Doki? {Part Two}

S̵̨͕̰̀a̵̭͂m̴̮͍̰̝͎̈̌͆̑̔̈́é̶̫͕̘͠ ̴̥͓͒̚ẗ̴͔͈͖͇́̌̋r̷̬̗̙̘͓̓̈͠i̷̛̛̮͍̮̩͓̍̔̊̚ģ̶̛̟̮̒͛͛̑̀g̷̡̲̜̻̙͆ë̴̥̤̼͈͖́̋̎̓̈́̏r̶̛͓͉̮̰̈́͗̉̓ ̵͈͍̩̓̆w̴̳̬͙̏̒̆͒a̶̗̭͍̥̖̩̓̔͐̒r̴̝͇̿̕ṅ̸̘͕̥̍̐ì̵͓͓͍n̷͍̺͌̏̉͒͆g̶̠̒́̏́͊͋s̴̫̖̝̓͜ ̵̝̳̹͔̥̍͒ͅa̵̢̨̪̳̙̓͛̏̕s̵̫̻̯̊̂̃͜ ̷̫͚̈́b̸̰͇̙͙̺́̽̒è̷̫̔f̷̰̣͙͉̎̕o̴̭̠͋̈́͒̑͝r̴͈̟̙̗̽ḙ̸̾̅̈̿͊,̵̨͖͇̊͘ ̵̼̓͑̕ý̴̧̳̘̹̯͗͌̋͐́ä̷̳̯͚͔͓́́̀̾͝͝ͅ ̶͉͈̪̟̺̿̄̐̾̀͠g̷̢̹̳̯̥͓̀̓́̇o̶̧͈̰̺̝͒͑̈́̚̚r̷̜͕̥͇͚̒g̴̢͕̠̬͆͌é̶͖̓͘ọ̶͉̪͝u̵̟̠͉͔͉̅́ͅs̵̱͎̣͆̌̕ ̴̛͙̩̥̍͋͜͜͝ḱ̶̠̳͓̗͐͝͝i̴͔̠̹̬͚̎́̉̆w̷͙̌̾͋̈͝i̴̡͕͙̯̅̀͝ͅ.̸͕̾

"I'm sorry that I took so long! That stain didn't come out easily!" John laughed nervously, fiddling with the same pen in his hand. Seemed euphoric. The normally anxiety-ridden boy was replaced with what he would possibly call a better version of him.

"Oh! Be careful, John. You might cut yourself on that desk." Samuel rudely commented, crossing his arms sternly. He sat down on one of the school desks and crossed his legs.

"Are you accusing me of cutting myself?!" John exclaimed while, coincidentally, pulling down his sleeve a bit more.

"Oh please, don't act so innocent." The smallest boy scoffed. No one ever went against him when he was out to pick an argument, and no one dare tried. Not even Alexander, how seemed to be the most composed out of the troop.

What was up with his eyes? I didn't exactly want to know what was going on in that boy's brain currently. That look on his face... The look of someone completely insane.

"Okay, everyone! Time to leave!" Alexander intervened, trying to break up a future disagreement, He went over to Samuel, but kept a close eye on John. Was he not telling us something? My curiosity only grew and grew.

Alexander moved to leave alongside the feistier club member before turning around. "President should be last to leave." He said, raising an eyebrow. "It's my duty to make sure everyone leaves safely."

"Well," John embarked confidently, "As Vice President, I am tasked with the same responsibilities."

Deciding not that pick up a fight, Alexander promptly turned around and left and room.

It was as if he were expecting something. Something big. I wonder if–

"Maria! I made a special poem, just for you!" The curly haired boy in front of me chirped excitedly, shoving the poem in my face. I gave a shy grin before turning my attention to the surprise poem.

.

.

.

"Oh my God!" I screamed, dropping the poem to the wooden floor. Was that... Blood and urine?!

"I still have the poem you gave me! I read it every hour at home! And this pen! I kept it and kept it! I use it to write all the time! I even touch myself to it every night!" The young boy exclaimed happily, a wide smile on his face. "I'm going to give myself paper cuts with your poems so that your skin oil will enter my bloodstream! I love you. Do you love me, Maria? Tell me if you love me too." John asked, beginning to somehow glitch out. It was silent. The room was silent. Alexander and Samuel had left, right.

I had been looking out the door across the room, but when I turned my head back to John, he was right in front of me.

"̶̡̡͕̲̰͇̣̭͓͍̝̝̰͉̪͕̀̈́͒̃̕D̷̨̨̨͉͓̫͚͇̳̖̲̼̞̯͈̖̰͓͗̍̆̀̏͆̓̏͆̅̒́̚̕͜͜͝ͅȎ̷̺̽͗̿̒̊͛͆͑̎͐̇͋̂̋́͐͝͠͝͝ ̸̱̱̩͇̤͚͖̼̮̞͕͈͔̰͕̦̱̝̠͂̌́͐̋̆͜ͅY̵̛̫̫̟̜͎̠͕͋̎́̌̀̈̌̃͗̔̉͑͑͑͑̚͠O̵̧̦̜̟͙͚̦̭͈̜̠̺̺̩͕̥̭̤͕̙͎̭͆̔̓̑̓̀̋Ư̷̢̡̢̨̡̨̭͔͈͕̼͎͎̤̹͚̯̠̝̎͑̄̅̇̃͂̆̃̾̎̑̽͑͑̌̾̊̕͝ͅ ̵̡̟̪͙͎̭͇̜̗̲̞̝͉̯͖͒͘͝L̷̢͇͙̣̻̬̭̞̺͓̫̠̳̞͇̱̖̇̀̓́͂̈́͐̆O̵̧̝͌̚͝V̸̧̧̧̧̮̺͔͉̩̗̤̙̥͚̙̞̰̠̙̪͓͒͗̅̄E̶͇̼̼͕͚̟͕̞̬̖͔͓̦͓̱̘̫̹̓̊͑̿͝ ̶͉̳̈́̊̈́̒̎̒͂̏͜M̴̨̭͖̼̰͓̪̥̪̯͈̫̅͆̓̑͗̈̇̈́͘͘E̶̤̍͗͂̇̍͑͋̏́͒̉̋̔̚͝ ̴̡̛̗͖̰̮̠̲̺̂̏͒̑̀̑̓̕͝Ṯ̷̮̭̦͓͒̈́̈́̓̏̍̿͑͛̌̉̈́̅́̑̃̅̂͒̕Ǫ̷̧̧̧̛͇͇̻̠̩̰̖̻̞̙͚̩̫͎̅͛̋͗̀̂͊ͅͅÔ̶͖̞̟̠̯̳̪̰̄̓͂͒͗̓͛͗́̒̇͜,̴̡̨̰̩̻͍͖̯̗̝̠͈͔̦̼̦̦̫̍̽͐͌̕͜ͅ ̸̧̥͙̬͔̩̲̰̱͇̣̥̙͇̤̭͇̩̫͈̽̏̃̆̄̎̈͌͛̃͆̀̍̎̌͝M̴̹̼̞̘̮͓̘͌̔̀̉̈̿̎̚͝͝Ą̴̢͉̠̹͈̪̬̣̹͙̼͚̝̩̳̦̬̞̒̔͒̒̓͐̓͋͆̂͋͂̅̕͝ͅR̶̢̢̧͙̩̯͍̫̹̫͉̠̣̹̟̭̐͛̋̈́̇͐͗̿̀̔̔͘͜I̷̧̨̟̞̫̟̼̻̜̥̳̜͍̥̘͔̥̲͒̾̃̀͑̓̃̔͂̿͗̉͆͆̎́͝ͅͅA̴̢͖̟̦̞̫̺͓̩̻͈̩̗̭͈͓͉̼̺͉̥͖̓̑͐͛͂̇̋̄̓͂̏̋̀͒́̈́̈͛͘̚͠͠͝?̸̡̛͇̲͖̖͎̲̩̳͉͕̬̳̺̮͛̒̀̔̀́̈́͆̈́̒̈̈́̏̈̀͗̋͑̚ͅ!̴̢͚̳͈̠̥̼̻̻͕̣̥̺͙̭̻͊̅̀͛͘"̵̢̨̡̹̺̱̫̖͓͍̬͕̪͈̮͈̗̝̰͎̎̂̍̓̊̔