One Hit- Bad for me. »•Angst•«

(Thanks so much @Septicbro1005 !
I swear, you're amazing)

"I swear to God, can't you for once think about me?! About yourself?!" John screamed at the slightly smaller boy.

"I do!! It's my choice and you need to fucking except it!" Alexander shouted back at John, scoffing and and rolling his eyes immediately after.

One second, he's the sweet boy that everyone knows and loves, the next, he's smoking weed in the bathroom. Where did it all go wrong?

"And for goodness sakes, will you put that thing away?" John mumbled, sighed.

"Fine." Alexander quickly did so and sat upon the sink.

John looked down slightly. "Alex... W-Why...?" His voice was a bit shaky. He'd seen the effects of drugs. In fact, he lost a brother to it.

"You need to chill a bit, Baby." Alexander snickered.

"Me?! Chill?! Are you fucking serious?!" John began to lose it. How could he say that? He's smoking Marijuana in the house and he was expected to be totally cool with it?

"Mhm. So far, I'm totally fine!"

John snapped. "Do I look like I care?! You might die from this and I swear, when you do, I'm not going to cry because you're doing this to yourself! Alexander Hamilton, you need to get your fucking life together!"

Smack.

Hot tears began to roll down Alexander's face as he rubbed his cheek and stared at John softly.

John's expression softened as he slowly approached him. "Alex, I didn't mean to—"

He was cut off by the sounds of Alexander's sobbing as he hopped off the sink and ran into his bedroom, closing the door and most likely locking it.

He looked at himself in the mirror, trying to calm down, finding it extremely hard to do so. As much as he wished to just go in there and embrace him, this was more than that.

His boyfriend was doing drugs and he couldn't do much about it.

John went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, sitting down and attempting to process everything.

He chugged the glass, just hoping for everything to go numb. Water, unfortunately, couldn't do that, but it sure as hell helped.

When fully calmed down, John washed his glass and walked down the hall to Alexander's room.

First, he tried the door. Locked, of course. Then he tried the last thing he could.

He knocked softly and sighed. "Alexander... Please just—... Can we talk?" He said.

Although it took a few moments, the door clicked and opened.

There stood Alexander. Not the one he should have never known. The quiet, sweet Alexander he knew. Only this time, with tears strolling down his face.

John immediately took the Caribbean boy in his arms, hugging him tightly and allowing him to cry.

"Shh.... Shh... It's okay... I'm here, I'm here..." John mumbled, stroking his dark brown hair gently.

"J-John, I-I'm so-sorry..." Alexander sniffed before the taller boy quickly shushed him.

"No... No... You don't need to speak... We'll work on it, okay...?"

Alex nodded, still keeping his face buried into John.

"We'll do it together. If I can do it, you can too."

(Hi I'm a depressed shit who wants death)