Nikos Azula

Nickname: The Poisoned Viper
Age: 20
Sexuality: Straight
Gender: Male
Clothing: Black and Red Brotherhood armor with crimson shoulder cape and an eyepatch over his right eye(will be explained in backstory)
Brotherhood or Templar: Brotherhood
Looks: Piercing black eye, slicked back black hair
Weapons: Hidden Blades, Dagger, and poison darts
Backstory: Nikos belonged to a poor farmer family who had to ask for money to keep their way of life. The last person who his family borrowed money from was a powerful Templar and expected his money be returned in full and doubled. When Nikos family couldn't the Templar sent soilders to destroy the farm, kill the parents, imprison Nikos and sell the daughter to the highest bidder. The farm was destroyed and parents were killed but Nikos defended his sister for as long as he could. Saddly his right eye was sliced when he went to dogde an attack but luckily for Nikos and his sister four assassin's showed up and defeated the soilders. Afterwards Nikos was offered a place in the brotherhood while his sister would be placed under their protection. Nikos agreed and quickly rose in rank even earning the nickname Poisoned Viper for his love of poisons and quick striking that was compared to a vipers.
Reason for joining: To protect the innocent