Darren Rose

A/N: Just love making characters and to be honest this is how Id want my RWBY character to be. Minus the abuse but he's still got attributes of myself. (The personality and protectiveness of siblings.)
Age: 17
Alias: Black Rose
Gender: Male
Looks: Black hair, Red Eyes, Black Cloak, black Jeans, Black shirt with a rose on it, black combat boots, fingerless gloves, two necklaces- rose necklace and red crystal necklace, three rings- black with rubies: two on his index and third finger on his right hand; Middle finger on left hand, and red and black half skull mask to hide his face.
Personality: Sarcastic, Smartass, Cold (Towards Tai), Kind, Caring, Protective (towards Yang and Ruby), a combination between all six (depends on who he is talking to).
Symbol:

Aura: BlackWeapon: Black and Red scythe that's also a sword and sniper rifle

Aura: Black
Weapon: Black and Red scythe that's also a sword and sniper rifle.
Semblance: Semblance Manipulation (Can manipulate other people's after watching them perform it.)
Backstory: Darren is the child of Summer Rose and Qrow Branwen. Tai and Summer raised him as per request frow Qrow. (Didn't want his semblance to put him in harms way) At first Tai was kind and caring but when Summer died he became abusive. Darren eventually had enough and ran away to his "uncle" Qrow's where he lived until he was accepted into Beacon.
Additional Info: In his story I write Cinder, Emerald and Neo will be good or neutral instead of evil.