Ryan Torchwick-Rose

Age: 17
Gender: Male
Looks: Similar to Roman but with black hair, black leather long coat, red and black shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, skull necklace, ring on each middle finger, scar across face starting from top left of his forehead ending at the bottom right of his chin, body full of Grimm tattoos and wears a half Grimm mask that hids the right side of his face.
Personality: Cold, Sarcastic, Smartass(Towards Roman and his associates) Kind, Caring and Loving(Towards the Branwen-XiaoLong-Rose Family) Combination of all six(Everyone else)
Weapon: Dual Daggers that can become Dust Revolvers
Semblance: Grimm Transformation- Can become an Alpha Beowolf. Lycanthropy basically.
Likes: The Branwen-XiaoLong-Rose Family, Music, Beowolves, Weapons and cookies.
Dislikes: Roman, White Fang, his new family getting hurt and bullies.
Backstory: Ryan was abused by his older brother Roman. After seven years of violent physical abuse Ryan ran away and was found dying by Tai who brought him home and adopted him. Tai, Ruby and Yang treated him like one of the family (Just going to assume this is after Summer's death). A year later he unlocked his semblance while helping Yang protect Ruby. He left the next year to train with Qrow and hasn't been seen since.
Additional info: He believes Faunus should have equality. Theme: Words as Weapons