Chapter 35

Aaliyah POV
Today was kairi birthday party we had the decorators decorating, me , mama Faye , auntie Ayesha , and auntie Shirley cooking. Times like this I wish my mama was in my life. I haven't talked to her since the day she kicked me out. That was over a year ago. Dave and shooter was helping the decorators. Kairi was currently upstairs taking a nap. I really don't have any family so dave invited his cousins and his workers that had kids.
"I've been having dreams about fish lately" mama Faye said
"You are gaining weight Liyah" Jamie said
"Well I'm not pregnant" I said lying
"Mmhmm" mama Faye said looking at me weirdly.
"Aye baby ride with me to pick up the cake" Dave said coming in the kitchen
"Okay let me go check on kairi" I said I'm glad he came cause i can't keep a secret for nothing. After I checked on kairi I walked outside and got in the car with Dave.
"I don't know if we can wait till I'm 4 months. Mama Faye said she been having dream about fish and Jamie and shooter thinks I'm gaining weight" I said
"Well do you want to tell them after the next appointment?" Dave said
"Yes since the next appointment is at the beginning of next month" i said
"Alright" he said. We sat in silence all the way to thee cake shop. Once we made it we got out and went inside.
"Hey I have an order under Brewster" Dave said to the lady
"Oh just on time" she said picking up the cake letting us look.
"Omg! This is beautiful she's going to love it" I said excited

Dave paid and we headed back home. It was almost time for the party to start. Once we got home I seen kairi running around the living room. When she seen me she came running to me. Every since I got pregnant she been wanting me more.
"Ma-ma" She said wanting me to pick her up.
"So you don't see Dada. You just traded on me mamas" Dave said she looked at him with the same mug he be doing.
"Oh hell nah. Don't come to me when yo mama being mean" he said jealous
"Since when she been a mamas girl" mama Faye said looking at me
"She pregnant mama that's all that is" Jamie said
"I agree Jamie" mama said. I looked at Dave to see him smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes and went to get kairi dressed. Dave came in her room with us.
"Aye put her on her grey nike sweatsuit" he said
"Alright" i said.
"Alright take her downstairs when you finish and come to the room" he said walking out. I finished getting her dressed and took her to mama Faye.
"Can you watch her while I get dress" I said
"You don't even have to ask" she said i went upstairs to see Dave dressed in the same thing kairi had on.
"Get in the shower and put this on" he said handing me a white tank top and white jeans with a blue jean jacket and my slides. I guess we was all matching today. After I got out the shower I put on my clothes and headed downstairs to see everything set up and the guess arriving. Everything came out perfect. I loved everything and I knew Kai would have a good time.