No return

His breathing began to shudder slightly as I ran my one hand up his top. My fingers traced the muscular sculpture, dipping between his chest muscle. I watched him as he bit his lip and closed his eyes, tipping his head back as he did it.

Usually a small voice would tell me "think Georgia. Is this what you want?" This time, the voice was no where to be heard. Perhaps it was being out spoken by the voice screaming "God! I want more! I want all of you! I'm yours! Take me!!!" Which was one I wasn't familiar with. My body was on fire. Sweat beads had appeared on the brows of both of us. The room was hot and steamy. He started by placing both hands on my waist and lifting me slightly. I had no idea what he was doing but I didn't want him to stop. His right hand perched itself on the curve of my back whilst the other reached beneath me towards his jeans. This was the only time we'd stopped for breath. I looked down at his hand, my hips above his and our foreheads against one another. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing until I lifted slightly, allowing the small amounts of light to reach his lap. His hand was fidgeting quickly and I could here the clinking of his belt buckle. After what seemed like hours of fiddling, he finally whipped of his leather belt and threw it behind him. The loud clunk on the floorboards was the only sound to be heard. I smiled and leant in to kiss him again. I could easily say that I was lost in the taste of his tongue. Too carried away to hear the zip of his jeans.

His hands were now free. The heat from them radiated on my skin, defining our closeness. The right hand that was once on my back, started to slide down and sneak inside the backs of my jeans. My skin was cold but his, on the other hand, was like hot coal. His hand slid further, running across the shape of my body. That was when he won me over. By grabbing a huge handful of my ass, he made me gasp.

Zak -

Every drop of blood I owned, went surging to the lower half of my body. Her curves were like a puzzle, my hands fitted into them perfectly. The heat from her body was seeping through her jeans, the only thing separating our skin. My mouth watered each time that she lowered her kiss. For once, I was speechless. I had one hand clasping her flesh and the other tugging at her zipper. My hand was shaking big time! Her hands were busy running through my hair and pulling me closer.

I had just managed to undo her jeans when I heard a door slam. "What... what was that?" It startled me. For the first time in all the years of investigating, I didn't care about evidence. I didn't care if the devil himself approached me, I was tied to the body of Venus. I thought I would've been able to resist until she whispered in my ear "I want you Zak" that was the clincher for me. She wanted me so I was going to give her ALL of me! I tugged down at her jeans and let them fall to her ankles. She assisted by flicking them off in a rushed fashion. She climbed back on my lap, wrapping her legs around me in a cobra grip. Her groin so close to mine. Her warmth spreading down my legs. I was so turned on to the point of no return!