Provocation

Georgia -

Already, I was half naked. The skin of my legs was now a step closer to his. I couldn't wait a single minute longer. I grabbed hold of his hands and stopped him. Whilst looking him in the eyes, I said "Zak, stop teasing!" His face didn't respond and neither did his voice. It was as if he ignored me. He took a hold of my hips, hooked one finger either side into the elastic of my lace panties and began to pull down. Ever so gently. The same panties were now at my knees. I then had a deep understanding of his strength as he picked me up, waited slightly then gradually lowered me down. As my body was getting closer to his, I could feel the pulse in his neck rapidly increase. His breathing grew faster and his lips began to tremble. It was the first time I had ever heard the heart beat of another person without being ear to chest. Everything changed as soon as I was eight inches away from his hips. My body tensed for a split second. Soft had come into contact with hard. He continued to lower me, still holding eye contact. The sensation was undescribable. No words could possibly match my body's state.

I felt as if I'd offered him my soul, like I belonged to him. He was my keeper. The organ pumping the blood around my body was second best at that moment of time, it was the organ clasping onto his that was keeping me alive. Cradling him, wrapping around him. He completed me, the missing puzzle piece was found, the gap was filled.

My inner goddess began to posses me. I started rocking, rising, whipping my hair and biting my lip. I felt wild. He began to groan and pant like he was holding back the demon inside of him. "Yes!" He'd cry, "Yes! Keep going!". His provocations would make my hips roll faster and faster. Winding in a circular motion. He started placing both hands on my ass cheeks and began lifting me so that I was unable to move. Just as I thought he was stopping, he started pushing his hips up, thrusting from beneath me. Our actions were beginning to have an effect on my breathing. I began panting too. Small moans would creep out as he continued to pound. I was in my element.

As our rhythm began to increase, I felt an electric pulse in the pit of my stomach. Similar to butterflies. This overwhelming feeling began began to grow stronger and stranger. That was when I had a force come over me. I cried " Fuck! Oh Fuck!!!" My body felt as if I had to let go of something like my bladder was due to explode. I couldn't hold back any longer. Zak had his eyes closed and his head tipped back until he whispered "come on Georgia. Keep going. I'm gonna..." his body started tensing. My stomach began to tighten. We started to share a rare experience. Our foreheads against one another's. I could no longer hear him panting, it was as if he was concentrating. Then suddenly, "Oh my God!" I screamed as a hot sensation crawled inside of me. My legs began to tremble and my body had grown weak. As soon as the volcano settled, our breathing kicked in and the panting was similar to that of a runner at the finish line. We were exhausted.