A hand in the dark

Georgia -

I didn't feel too afraid. Perhaps I felt safe because I was with Zak? I certainly felt the cold, my body began shivering. That was bearable until my teeth started chattering. "Are you okay? Are you cold?" Zak asked me. I could hardly see him, only the LCD screen connected to his camera. Even that disappeared when he turned the camera towards me. "There you- Woah! Georgia, you're shaking!" He dropped the camera from my direction. "Come here sweetie" I couldn't see much, thanks to the small amount of light available, but I could feel his panic as he rushed towards me. One large hand took a soft grasp of my upper arm. "Shit! Why didn't you say you were this cold? Your near death!" He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms firmly around me. His chest was so hard from his pure muscle and the strength of his arms surprised me.

A sudden spray of silver light entered the room. The moon was no longer shielded by the clouds. "I can see you now" I whispered with an open smile. I felt so comfortable in his arms, just looking up at him. "Are you warming up yet?" He asked whilst peeking down at me. "Slowly" I didn't want to move from this state I had got myself into. I felt a sense of déjà vu when I realised we were staring into one another's eyes and slowly edging closer. Again. I closed my eyes and felt myself sink into his body. "Zak?" I asked as our lips were near touching. "Yes?"

"There's an X camera in here, isn't there?" I opened my eyes

"I dunno. See if you can see a red light" still holding each other, we glanced around but couldn't see a light of any kind. "Guess not then" I wasn't given chance to respond because, once again, I was interrupted by a familiar sensation. His kiss. It was as if I'd forgotten my surroundings and got myself caught up in a net of tranquility. Our kiss was quick and rough. The type of kiss that's leads you to one destination only...

He'd kiss down my neck frantically then stop and slow down his pace. Teasing me as he did so. Like before, our actions and pure excitement had left us breathless. He stopped for a moment. "What's wrong" I asked him intently. He glanced at me and walked over to a shaded section of the room. I couldn't see him so I waited. "Zak?" I was becoming slightly worried until I finally locked eyes with his as he was walking towards me. He had two chairs, one in each hand. Eye contact was constant as he set one chair aside of me and the other in front. "What's that f-" he placed the camera on the chair beside me and approached my face to resume our original position. Not once had he said a word but I could see what he was feeling. As crazy as it sounds, I could see a fire in his eyes. Our lips parted and he stepped back to sit on the chair behind him. We were in perfect view of the moon and her light beamed down onto the only part of the room that we were standing on.

Whilst sat with his legs spread apart, Zak held out his hand in front of him, gesturing to me. I took the hint and walked over to him. Leaning down, I kissed his cheek and made my way towards his lips. I was so carried away that I took a hold of his jacket and pulled my body towards him, wrapping my legs around his hips. Our lips were still linked, I began lowering my rear so that I was sat on his lap.