The following dawn

Georgia -

I had the strangest dream that night. I dreamt that I was on an island of rock, no bigger than a car door, the water around me was choppy and powerful and I could feel myself losing balance. I then heard a boat's horn in the distance, like a ship approaching. I couldn't see anything but fog and dark water. Frantically, I started waving my arms whilst trying to stable myself on the rocks. I couldn't stand for much longer, the surface of the rocks was slippery and slowly disappearing. I could feel the ocean's water seep into my socks, the ice cold seas sent shivers up my spine. As the water levels began to rise, I could see the fog darken as a shape emerged from the nothingness. I slipped and lost my footing completely. I grabbed the jagged surface and held on, fighting the currents as I did so. I tried heaving myself up but a sudden darkness stunned me. The ship was near scraping the small bit of land available. This ship was rusted and old. I looked up as far as I could and found a hooded figure looking down at me. His hand reached over the railing and his fingers wrapped around the ship's side. I couldn't breathe as I watched the figure sail passed. His boney, skeleton fingers tapped at the rusty metal as if he were counting. Then all of a sudden, I felt a hand pull me down to the bed of the ocean.

I woke up.

My heart was racing but I was laying there in the most tranquil state. The gorgeous sun's rays were bleeding through the curtains and onto the bed sheets. 'It was only a dream' I thought to myself. My body woke up by stretching to the complete length of the bed and shaking with pleasure from the feeling. I exhaled aloud. I swept my hair out of my face and peeked to my right to find the bed empty. The sheets were disturbed but the body was missing. Where'd he gone? Sitting myself up, I looked around to see if his things were still there. They were. Our clothes were still sprayed across the room and our bags were against the door. Strange.

I stumbled out the bed and waited for the sensation to return to my legs. My nightshirt was up and around my waist so I pulled it down in a hurry before anyone saw. "Zak?" I called but my voice hadn't awoken either. I could hear plastic bottles knocking and the sound was coming from the bathroom. The door was pushed to but not shut properly so I gently nudged it and peeked around the corner. The bathroom was steamy and the sunlight beamed through like something from an enchanted forest. The open door allowed the room to clear and the heat to escape which revealed Zak's whereabouts. A fully naked, from top to toe, God was standing beneath a current of flowing water. The shower glass had cleared up and I could see EVERYTHING. He had his back to me and was revealing his perfectly sculptured body like a diamond in a showroom. His ass was so perfectly perk that my eyes watered slightly. "Ho-ly… shit… balls! Now that's a peachy ass" I'm pretty sure he could feel my eyes burning into that sexy backside. He turned his head and took a double take "JESUS!!!" he spun around and crashed into the millions of miniature shampoo and conditioner samples stacked on a shelf, almost slipping on the soap bubbles. His hair was thick and flattened onto his forehead from the gushing water. He stood there with a face of utter shock. I waited for a response but he just smirked and and held his hand out. "Oh fuck it!" I whipped my nightshirt off my back and lunged towards him. His body was hot to touch and to look at. At first, the rushing water ran off my hair and down my face causing Zak to chuckle "What's… so funny?" the water trickled into my mouth.

"The faces you pull are… Are so cute. Come here" he pulled me close and kissed down my neck. I loved the feeling he gave me when he teased like that. "Oh god, you're such a tease" I whispered

"So I've been told" his lips retrieved to mine. His hand quickly ran down the small of my back and between my butt cheeks. I kissed faster, urging him to move closer. He selected two fingers to trail between my legs from behind. "Fuuuuck" I groaned. He lifted with the one hand. "Oh Fu-"

"Room service" a voice called from a close distance. "Shit!" I scrambled out the shower and almost skidded across the tiles. Zak chucked me a towel and wrapped himself in his robe. I unraveled the towel and realised… "Zak! This is a hand towe-" I tried to discreetly shout but it was too late.