Photoshoot

I stood in front of the big white door that had a paper with "Billie Eilish & Family" on it. My stomach churned and I knocked softly grabbing the door knob and pushing the door open.

"Um uh Billie?" I said nervously looking all over the room "yeah" a girl with grey hair turned around holy fuck she was so beautiful "um t-the photographers are r-ready" I said looking down ashamed that I had just embarrassed myself in front of her. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Cool lets go" she said standing up walking towards me "this way" I said lowly. We walked into the big hallway that lead us to the room where they were shooting. "So uh what's your name?" Billie asked her hands playing with the many rings she wore. "Y/N" I didn't sound too confident "cool name I like it" billie said with a smile.

Next thing I knew I was pinned against the wall. "you seem nervous what's making you feel like that" billie stated as her hand roamed up my shirt rubbing my sides "im n-not nervous" I said trying not to crash my lips on hers. "hmm" billie said as she kissed my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips "you like that" billie said continuing to kiss my neck I just stood there trying not to make a sound. Billies lips came up to my mouth barely touching my lips "nice to meet ya y/n" was all she said before running into the room laughing.

I was left there dumbfounded "what the fuck just happened" I asked myself "what the hell" I said loud enough just so I could hear myself "did she really just do that" I questioned once again before walking into the room where the photographers were.

Sorry it was short and shitty😂💕