Chase x Reader: Alter Ego [REQUEST]

Type: A little sad and funny • Word Count: 1768 • Genre: a little angst. I think..

(Y/N) = Your Name • (Y/E/C) = Your Eye Color

Requested by:

ChaeliYinYang

You rang the doorbell to the Davenport's huge house. Patiently you waited to be asked in, but when no one came immediately  (which you thought would be Chase. He seems to race to the door to greet you) you rang the bell again.

Crash!!

You jumped at the sound and heard scuffling and yelling from the inside. "What are they doing now?" You think.

The only reason you were there is because Chase, your boyfriend, had invited you to watch a documentary on Nikola Tesla, then hang out in their underground lab later.

"Aahhhh!!" You hear someone shriek. You pound loudly on the door, hoping someone heard you.

Getting impatient you searched under the welcome mat for a key, pulling the copy out. "Thank goodness Mr. Davenport is irresponsible." You think quickly jamming it in the lock and turning the key. You hear the machinery unwind and throw the door open.

"What the heck guys!" You yell dropping your bag at the door, "Why didn't you let me- AH!" You yell stopping mid-sentence as you ducked. A couch cushion slammed against the wall behind you then fell to the ground.

You immediately spring back up to see who threw it. But you realized a lot more than just a couch cushion was thrown around.

Tasha's fake plants were strewn about everywhere turned over, pillows were ripped to shreds, cabinets in the kitchen were hanging by one hinge, the huge beige couch was turned upside down, articles of clothing were hanging in weird places, and a popped basketball laid deflated on the ground.

And in the midst of it all, you see Leo and Adam cowering behind the upside down couch. Both of their brown eyes wide, they motion for you to stay quiet. You look at them confused and weirded out. In all the four months you have been dating Chase, the Davenport's house was always spotless. This was abnormal.

You hear a growl from across the room. You turn to see your boyfriend Chase hunched over, baring teeth while looking for something his eyes full of rage. Chase wasn't the type to be violent. He walked forward still in that awkward position his arms spread open, he almost looked like a cowboy at high noon.

"Chase?" You say your voice full of question. Adam and Leo's necks snapped in unison in your direction as they look at you with  warning.

Quickly, you duck behind the couch between Leo and Adam. "What the heck are you doing?!" You whisper yell.

Leo looks nonchalant as he says, "You know to try to not get killed by Chase's alter ego. Tearing up the house. Having fun. Typical Friday."

You look around, "Alter ego? And what happened to your house?"

"Spike." Replies Adam shuddering.

"Spike." You echo trying to put two and two together. "What is Spike?" You ask. Suddenly, the couch rises up and over your heads. You gaze at the couch in horror, Chase was holding it over his head with no problem. He doesn't have super strength. You think.

"GRRAAH!" Grunts Chase as he hurls it towards the stairs. Leo shrieks unexpectedly and makes a mad dash for it. "LEO!" You yell after him.

As Leo makes a desperate escape, Chase grabs the back of the shirt and easily raises him high into the air. Leo looks terrified as his legs dangle uselessly.