Bree × Reader: Cherries

Word Count: 370 • Genre: Cute • Type: Fluff

(Your P.O.V)

You and Bree sat on the couch at her huge mansion like home. A bowl of ripe, red, cherries were between you as you both snacked happily.

Bree swished her mouth from sideto side eating around the cherry pit. "Hey, (Y/N)," she said a funny look on her face. "Yeah?" You answer plucking a green stem off of a cherry.

"You see that trash can over there?" She asked pointing in front of her. It was a good ten-feet away. You nod in response, starting to get an idea of what she was thinking.

"I bet I could make it. No problem. " She boasted proudly. You raise a brow, "Oh yeah? Prove it." You say not believing her. "What do I get if I win?" She asks with a smug expression. You think about it. There's no way she could make that shot. So nonchalantly you reply, "Anything." As you bite into a juicy cherry.

"Heh." Bree scoffs eyeing the trash can while rolling up her sleeves, "Piece of cake. " Skeptical, you watch Bree position the cherry put in her mouth. She takes a deep breath and suddenly the seed launches out of her mouth in an arch and lands in the trash can.

"Woo!" Cheers Bree throwing her hands in the air. Your mouth is open in disbelief,  "How-how... how did you make that shot?" You say. "Having idiot brothers for once paid off." Bree explains.

"Impressive. " is all you say.  "So,  I won. " Bree chides, now cocky that she beat you at the bet. You sigh rolling your eyes,  "Whaddya want?" Bree inches towards you on the couch, leaning close.

"You." She whispers playfully crawling into your lap. You hold her in your arms and say, "I'm sure I can arrange that." Bree giggles, And you  lean down to kiss your girlfriend.

Short and crappy. I'm sorry. Hope I'll write better with time.
  Peace, 🤘