Marcus x Bree: What I Want

Type: Normal sad stuff • Word Count: 286 • Genre: Sad

I thought someone requested a Marcus x Bree, but I can't find their name. Maybe no one did... I dunno I wrote it anyway. Hope it is all right.

Nevermind I just found the person.
Requested by:

Djeneba122

Marcus sighed heavily. "Bree, let's drop this charade. Shall we?" he looks at her imploringly.

"Charade?" she echoes.

He smiled sadly, "You know exactly what I am talking about. We aren't blind."

Bree stayed silent. She did know what he was talking about. "It wasn't supposed to happen, Marcus, and you know it. We weren't supposed to happen." Bree didn't want to cry, nor did she want to talk about this.

"What wasn't supposed to happen!" Marcus said angrily, thoroughly frustrated, "Us? Love? Affection? Why is that bad? Why are our feelings for each other so evil?" he cried. He ran a hand through his floppy hair, wanting to pull it all out.

"It's not, Marcus. You are." Bree answered looking away. She loved him and didn't know why. He had hurt her and her family but yet longed to be in his arms and to hear his voice.

Bree's words shattered Marcus' heart. She was right, he was created for evil and to be nothing but. He wasn't even an actual person. He was an Android, and instead of going to sleep he had to recharge like some remote control car.

"Humans are so funny." he whispered, voice cracking, "They always long for things they can't have and despise the inevitable."

Bree still avoided his gaze, and he reached out to turn her face towards him. "I won't hurt you, Bree Davenport. No matter what I am programmed to do, I never will. I am sorry you can't have what you want."

A single tear slipped down Bree's face, "I never get what I want."

Marcus turned to leave and whispered three words she would never hear, "I love you."