Douglas x Reader: Revenge [REQUEST]

Type: Uhhh. • Genre: Idk dudes • Word Count: 249

(Y/N) = Your Name

Requested by:

AdamIsTheCutest

I hope you enjoy!

"How is it that I am always second best!" Douglas yelled in frustration. You stood in the corner watching him.

He was brilliant, more brilliant than his famous brother, Donald Davenport. Sure the guy could come up with great technology, but Douglas had achieved something that the world though to be science fiction. It was now a reality. Bionics for humans. It would work, he was certain of it. He had checked and double-checked his work.

Douglas ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair, looking down at his messy desk. "I don't understand. He is everyone's favorite, he is the golden child, technology wonder, but where do you think he got his ideas? Huh?" he looked back at you.

You could see his frustration. You felt his resentment, pain, and anger. He was tired and couldn't handle it anymore. You walked up behind him and rubbed his back softly. He was tense. Rejected. Hurt.

"I don't get it," he said voice breaking.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your head on his back. "The most brilliant people are often overlooked. " You whispered.

He shook his head, "He stole it, (Y/N). He took it all. My work, my plans, my future. Our future." he faced you and took your hands in his, "I was- that was going to be our future. I was going to build us an empire." he looked up at you, his brown eyes filled with sorrow, "And he stole it. All. He ruined our future, (Y/N). I'm going to ruin his." He smirked.

You held his calloused hands, "Revenge?" you inquired sweetly.

"Revenge." he snarled.

Is this crap? Yeah, i believe it is. I tried :/
Argh.

- G