Chapter 3: Introducing Junior

Your Point Of View

"Gojira?"

"Yes. English term, Godzilla."

"Ahem!"

I turned around to see a woman wearing a business suit and sunglasses. She spoke:

"Hello (Y/n) Gojira. I am Agent Smith. We saw that you came out of the that portal thing. Where do you come from?"

"I come from planet Earth and, unless I'm mistaken, I'm still here. Our Earths are in different dimensions, but everything still seems to be the same."

I look around. It does seem to be the same. Then I realize something. I turn back towards the lake and leap back in. Swimming to the bottom, I see a small shape curled up on the bottom. Picking it up, I realize it's Junior. He's...asleep. As if they hadn't been stripped of their size and tossed into another world. Turning towards the surface, I realize I was going to have to explain this to the woman called Smith.

      Resurfacing, I climb back to where Kimihito is. He is being hugged to death by a group of women with animal parts. Except for one. A strange girl with a rain jacket and rubber boots, was staring intently at me and Junior. Her body seemed to be made out of slime.

"What is your name, strange girl?"

"Suu."

"Nice to meet you, Suu."

"Suu, you saying hi to (Y/n)? Wait, (Y/n) who's the little guy in your arms."

"Oh, this guy? This is Junior."

"Junior?"

"Yeah. Godzilla Junior."

"You're already a father? Wow."

"What?! No! He's more like an adopted brother."

"Oh. Oops. My bad."

"So Kimihito, are you going to introduce me to your girlfriends?"

He started to pointing to each of the girls.

"That's Miia, the girl with the snake tail. That's Papi, the one with wings. That's Centaurea, the girl with the lower half of a horse. You've already met Suu the slime girl. That's Mero, the one with the fish tail and last but not least, Rachnera, the spider woman. Oh yeah I'm the host to another liminal, but she stays home most of the time. She's a dullahan, a headless reaper of souls."

"Pleasure to meet you all. My name is (Y/n) Gojira. I assure you, King of the Monsters, is just a title that humanity gave me. This is Junior, my adopted brother."

"Hi, nice to meet you! My names Miia. Thank you for not hurting Darling. Pleasure to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you Miia. Why would hurt your Darling?"

"Well, it's pretty obvious that you are REALLY strong."

"True."

I felt a small hand grab my shirt. Looking down I see that Junior is clinging on to my shirt. He's obviously awake.

"Nii-chan, I'm hungwy."

I notice that everything had gone quiet for a second. Then I hear what could only be described as ear-mincing squeals from all angles. Junior and I are instantly crowded by the girls. Including the ones with a Agent Smith.

"Oh he's so cute! Can a I hold him please?"

"Nii-chan, who dese peoples?"

"They're our new friends. Say hi Junior."

"Hewo."

Another round of squealing. Slowly, Junior gets to say hello to everyone. The one who likes him the most is the very tall woman with the horn sticking out of her head. Her name is Tionisha or Tio for short. She crushes the life out of the poor hatchling. Her companions explain that she loved cute things. I sigh. I have a lot of things I am going to need to get used to. Junior as well.